S3|Chapter Twenty-Four: Time Portals

๓๏Շђгค

[Mr. Smoothy's - Outside]

Teenage Ben had just switch minds with Young Ben.

"Awesome!" Young Ben said.

Max, Rook and Luna ran towards the Omnitrix Wielder.

"Grandpa, check it out! I'm a teenager!" Young Ben said, his voice is the same as 11 Year Old Ben.

"Ben? What is wrong with your voice?" Rook aksed.

"And why is it so high-pitched?" Luna asked. Spark mumbles out in confusion.

"Who are you two? How do you know my name?" Young Ben asked, looking at Rook and Luna.

"Easy, Ben." Max said, holding his hands up. "You must've taken a clonk to the noggin." He told him.

"Interesting." Eon said, appearing behind them. Everyone saw the time traveler. "A full temporal consciousness inversion. Not the effect I was going for, but it should still have the desired result."

"You're still here? I'll fix tha-" Young Ben said, about to slam on his Omnitrix, but stops. "Huh? New Omnitrix? Sweet!" He said, activating the Omnitrix, and see the group of Aliens. "Are all these aliens really mine? Best day ever!"

"Where is Paradox?!" Eon questioned.

"Pair-o-who?" Young Ben asked.

Eon groaned, frustrated. "The time-travelling busybody who shows up whenever you make a mess of the timestream." He said, pointing at Young Ben.

"Never heard of him, dude." Young Ben said.

"Oh, of course not." Eon said. "You haven't met Paradox yet. He'll go to the other one." He stated, and went away.

๓๏Շђгค

[Plumber's HQ - Lab]

Young Ben is currently sitting on an Exam Chair, as both Blukic and Driba were checking to see if there's a way to revert him back to Teenage Ben.

"This place is so cool!" Young Ben said, looking around. "What does this thing do?" He asked, pressing on a button.

"I wouldn't touch that." Blukic said.

The alarm blares.

"Or that." Driba said.

"How about this one?" Ben asked, pointing at the

"Definitely not that!" Both Blukic and Driba said.

"Please, Ben, if you would just sit still so we can figure out what is wrong with you-" Rook said, but got interrupted.

"There's nothing wrong with me. I'm awesome!" Young Ben said.

"There's obviously something wrong with him." Max said, entering the lab.

"Mr. Max, I'm pretty all of us knows that." Luna said. Spark mumbles out and agreement.

"He's not himself. He's-" Max stopped, seeing Young Ben not at the seat. "Where is he?" He asked.

Rook, Luna, Blukic and Driba saw the Young Omnitrix Wielder gone.

"Oh, not again." Rook said, looking at Max, shrugging.

Luna sighed. "This is getting ridiculous." He said, shaking his head.

The speakers came on. "Core Jettison in 10, 9, 8, 7-"

"Ben!" Max called, sternly.

"6, 5, 4, 3-"

Max went towards where Young Ben is seated at a chair, he pressed on a button, stopping the countdown.