🍃99 - I Got a Feeling (3)

Cale did not enter the capital and instead just stayed at the village that was closest to the capital.

"The Land of Death and the Dark Elves."

"What do you think?"

Cage looked toward Cale after hearing his question. Cale, who was fanning himself because of the heat, seemed very relaxed. Someone might think that he was here to enjoy tea time.

"What do you mean what do I think? Of course, I will go."

She was just as relaxed.

'I thought it might be something big since I didn't remember my dream.'

But the information she got from Cale was not very big of a deal.

"I just need to bless the item that you get from the Dark Elves, young master Cale?"

"Yes, once a day until we reach the capital. I want you to give the God of Death's blessing on that item every day."

Dark Elves and the God of Death's blessing. Cale's mind was currently a complicated mess.

Dark Elves were weak against the Sun God, while the God of Death was strong against the Sun God. Although the Sun God had a significantly larger number of believers, the strength of a god did not rely on their number of believers.

"Young master-nim."

"Yes?"

"Is someone going to go kill the Pope of the Church of the Sun God?"

"You don't think I'm the one to do that?"

"Young master Cale, you have no reason to fight against the Pope. You are the type of person the Church of the Sun God would like. You are wealthy, have an ancient power, and most importantly, you are a good person."

Cale did not respond to Cage's statement. Other than the part about being a good person, Cale was definitely the type of person the Church of the Sun God would like.

They heard a knock on the door at that moment. Cale stood up after hearing the voice that followed.

"Let's go! Hurry, let's go!"

It was a husky and strong voice.

"Cage, I have someone to introduce to you."

Cale went over and opened the door.

"Oh! You had a guest?"

There was a woman who was about Cale's height and visibly sleek, even though she was wearing a robe. She had met up with Cale two days ago.

"She is part of my group."

"Oh, really?"

Cage observed the woman who went back and forth using formal and informal speech with Cale. The woman asked Cale a question.

"You told her everything?"

"Of course. I told her where we are going and what we are bringing back."

The woman smiled at Cale's answer. It meant that that was all that he had told Cage. Cale was also going back and forth between formal and informal speech with this woman.

The moment Cage wondered who this woman was, the woman walked over briskly and reached her hand out.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Tasha."

She was a refreshingly beautiful woman. Cage shook her hand.

At that moment, Cale closed the door and Tasha's face quickly moved toward Cage's ear.