🍃97 - I Got a Feeling (1)

One month later.

Cale got to relax for exactly one month. Honestly speaking, it was slacking off in his point of view, but everybody else saw it differently.

"Is he bored?"

Raon was observing Cale, who was blankly staring out the window and eating summer fruits. Raon's face was serious.

How could he not be worried? Cale was rocking on a rocking chair for the last two hours while looking out the window and eating fruits. He didn't say a word nor even frown.

[FF/A :- That's the kind of life, that I want. What about the rest of you?]

He was plucking grapes one at a time to eat before just blankly staring out the window now.

"Weird, very weird."

Now the slightly older kitten Hong was wagging his tail next to Raon while observing Cale.

Unfortunately, the two of them were rolling around on the bed and pretty far from Cale, who was by the window, so Cale could not hear what they were saying.

"He wakes up later and later every day. He is also eating less and less. He then goes to sleep earlier and earlier. He's barely moving these days."

[FF/A :- Yes, yes my dream life ]

Raon had a serious expression as he shared his observations with Hong. He then started to frown some more.

"He's sleeping again!"

Plop.

The grape in Cale's hand fell to the ground. Cale had once again fallen asleep while rocking in the rocking chair.

Raon's eyes started to shake.

He was sleeping more, eating less, and not moving! This must mean...!

"...Is he sick?"

[FF/A :- No my poor baby.]

Hong's expression became serious and his ears perked up as well.

"No, that's bad!"

The Cale that Raon and Hong were looking at seemed to have gotten paler. Of course, this was only the case because Cale continued to sit inside while everybody else was getting darker from the summer sun.

"...I don't think that's it."

Only the silver kitten On shook her head as she listened to her younger siblings discuss. What she was seeing was that Cale just found everything to be annoying.

"No! I read something in a book Rosalyn gave me a while back!"

After learning all of the different languages spoken on the continent, Raon was now reading fairy tales that Rosalyn was bringing for him.

"There was even one about a prince who had been cursed to sleep all the time!"

"Oh my god!"

Hong was shocked. Raon urgently continued to speak. Of course, it was not loud enough for the sleeping Cale to wake up and hear.

"I naturally checked to see if he was cursed or poisoned yesterday. Thankfully, he was not. That means that it is very likely that he is sick."

'My goodness.'

[FF/A :- My condolences on, to be in the middle of father and siblings drama.]

On was amazed that Raon had actually checked to see if Cale was cursed or poisoned. However, Raon didn't care, as he just continued to speak.