🍃83 - We Meet Again? (2)

It was a pretty long journey from the Henituse territory to the Stan territory located at the center of Roan Kingdom’s Northwest region.

“Human, can’t we hurry over with teleport magic?”

That was why Raon was constantly asking if they could just use magic. Raon’s abilities seemed to exponentially grow after being around Rosalyn for a while.

Cale remembered what Rosalyn had said to him.

‘A Dragon really is the best, even before their first growth. His abilities and learning speed are both scary.’

Dragons live very long lives. That is why there was still a lot of time before Raon’s first growth phase. Of course, the first growth phase could come earlier if a dragon receives some type of shock or a dragon desperately seeks power.

Dragons go through a total of three different growth phases. The first growth phase had minimal changes on the physical body. The second and third growth phases were where their bodies explosively grew, making them become a 20 meter long adult dragon after the third growth phase.

On the other hand, the first growth phase focuses on the internal aspects of the dragon. It could be considered setting the foundation for the second and third growth phases. Cale looked toward Raon, who was rolling the large, circular glass egg on the side of the simple, yet pretty large carriage.

Cale’s gaze made Raon shout once more.

“Human, teleport!”

“We’ll have to wait, even if we got there right now.”

Cale’s indifferent answer made Raon scrunch his nose before turning to focus on the seed inside the glass egg. It was the glass egg and seed they had found in the Magic Tower. Raon only used magic to decrease the size of the glass egg in order to become closer to the seed. He was working hard to grow it and observe it.

“But Cale-nim.”

“Hmm?”

Cale, who had been thinking about taking the seed away from Raon as soon as it started to grow, turned toward Choi Han who called out to him.

“Is that plan really possible in the Stan territory?”

Choi Han had to also listen to Raon’s revenge plans as a lullaby for the last few days. Although he was only 4-years old, the dragon used vicious words like detention, violence, and torture.

However, they were all things that Raon had experienced for the first four years of his life.

“Why? You don’t like the plan?”

Raon quickly turned his head to look at Choi Han after hearing Cale’s question. However, the response that came out of Choi Han’s mouth was simple.

“No, I think the plan is passable. I am just wondering how we can deal with Marquis Stan and Venion Stan.”

Raon started to frown after hearing that his plan was passable. Cale didn’t know that Raon was contemplating new ideas about how to make this more dramatic as he started to speak.

“The newly recovered Taylor Stan is currently increasing his influence in the Stan territory.”

Taylor Stan, who had recovered the use of his legs through the help of the crown prince, was increasing his influence at a scary rate. The crown prince’s assistance played a big part in this, however, Taylor’s own skills and new health played important roles as well.

And Taylor had done something Venion would never even think about. Taylor had pointed his blade at the current lord of the Stan territory, Marquis Stan as well.