"Give me time"

I was suddenly awoken by the sound of blinds being opened and I jolted forward.

And there stood before me in all his glory was the man I spent the night with.

He rested his hand on the wall next to the window, facing his back to me. Just staring at the streets of busy central London.

"Morning." He announces swiftly, making my eyes widen even more.

I groan in response and fall back into the warmth of my white bed sheets. He turns around to look at me - his eyes staring deeply into mine with a desirable look about him with a small smirk.

Butterflies explode in my stomach as I couldn't help but smile back.

He was shirtless with just his trousers on that he was wearing from last night.

"So did you want breakfast or..."

I suddenly cut him off into a long rant, "Charles what's changed. Why did you come here? Of course I love that you came here but just why?"

Oh shit. Lucia.

"Lucia, what about Lucia. Oh no no I am such a horrible person."

"Sadie..."

"She's going to absolutely kill me."

"Sadie..."

"Oh my God!"

"SAYD!" He raises his voice at me and I immediately fall silent. I sit up straight and cross my legs with my hands falling into my lap.

He sighs and strolls over to sit next to me on the bed. "Me and her... we're not serious."

That's what they all say.

He continues, "It's promo."

"Huh?"

"We're doing it to steer the news off me and you away from the public eye. She also wants more publicity for her model career. That's the only reason i'm "with" her."

I nod along with him during every sentence he says. More and more of it making more sense.

"But explain to me why you left without warning and have ignored me for months Charles." I tell him.

He swallows before continuing, "Look Sayd, what I did was horrible i kno-"

"Pfft. Your telling me." I mockingly laugh but i'm quickly shut up by his sudden soft grip on my chin.

"I have beaten myself up about it for all these months since we've been separated. I just didn't want the media following your every move especially since ... Matt."

I suppose what he said made sense. But I needed him during the death of my brother and all these months that i've been mourning over him, but he's been nowhere to be seen.

"Makes sense, but I needed you still Charles." My voice quivering as I think back to how I was in such a bad place back then.

"I am so sorry Sadie. I will sort this all out very soon just give me time."

I felt our heads inching nearer together until his lips were on mine. He kissed slowly, not eagerly. Meaningfully - not powerfully.

Just pure ... dare I say it ... love!

Woah, don't get ahead of yourself there Sadie!

I let out a sigh of relief as I let go and he smiles thankfully.

He grabs my hands in my lap and makes me follow him out to the kitchen. And my eyes widen at the sight of our breakfast.

Sausages, eggs, bacon, tomatoes, beans, pancakes, croissants. You name it, they're all here.

"Y-you did this?" I gasp.

He laughs at my response, "Driving's not the only thing I'm good at Sayd. This is my hidden talent ... breakfast. Now dig in!"

I waste no time in getting to my seat and immediately going for the pancakes.

Who the hell would go for a full english breakfast first?
Those who don't have a sweet tooth maybe?

I finish with almost all the pancakes he had made and lick my fingers in just under 2 minutes.

Bad trait of mine I know. I'm working on it.

He laughs loudly at my childlike actions and I give him the finger.

"It's like that now is it?" He laughs.

Yup i say as i put a big smidge of honey on my finger and paint it all over his face.

His eyes widen in horror before he grabs the Nutella and starts to try and paint my face with it as revenge.

I scream and leap down from the chair to run away and he chases after me. But i'm too slow and he catches me within a few seconds. He holds my waist firmly whilst forcing the Nutella all over my face and I scream in surprise.

Once done he let go of me and I playfully push him. And like and elastic band he comes straight back to holding my waist and staring deep within my soul.

I felt safe - something I haven't felt in a long time.

He took me by another surprise and kissed me. It lasted for a good few minutes before I broke the intimate silence.

"Let's clean up, I look like I have shit all over my face."

"Still pretty though." He replies which makes my belly do summersaults for the 300th time in the space of an hour.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~

A whole 7 hours pass and he finally decides to leave for Monaco to go to see his relatives.

I walk him towards the door and he steps out into the hallway - his blazer swung over his shoulder and his sunglasses were on his face for "masking his identity".

Well one - it's winter and two - it's dark outside. There is literally no point - but nevertheless- I let him continue with his decision.

He pulls my hips towards him so I fall into him and then wraps his arms around me - squeezing me tight.

"Give me time Sadie, I'll work this all out. You can't text me on instagram or any type of social media. Or our contract will be breached." He says pulling out a small piece of paper and tucking it into one of the back pocket of my jeans. "My private number - you can text me on that."

I nod at him before giving him one last kiss before he goes on his way. He strokes my hair and holds me for the last time until god knows when, before turning around and walking away.

I smile to myself as he walks off.

This definitely is not what I was expecting to happen this week. And I probably will be replaying this day in my mind for the rest of my sad little days.

How romantic!