Ratted out

I've always hated alarms, ever since school. Getting up at 7am especially in winter always made me want to claw my eyes out. And the alarm I had just woken up to right now makes me want to do the same. I sigh loudly, extending my right arm moving it around on the table beside me trying to find my phone. After my arm had twisted every way possible I managed to grab the long piece of metal. Bringing it back to my face I let the brightness of the screen wake me up. My eyes are met with bright lights as I squint. Yet again hundreds of messages on social media flood my notification centre. All asking similar questions. Me, Norris and Leclerc. I roll my eyes, is this seriously all people think about these days. Speaking of one of the two boys, Lando was dangling off the side of the bed. Baring in mind this is a queen sized bed. His snoring is fairly quiet, he seemed to have got hot in the night too as he was just in his pants.

I glance back to my phone and coincidentally mum was calling me. It'll just be the usual catch up.

"Hey mu-"

"Mercedes Luna Brando. Why the hell is the media painting you out to be a, oh how can I put it lightly, A WHORE!?" She screams down the phone.

Uh oh.

"Right we'll just listen to me her-"

"No Sadie. Your lucky the boys kept this away from us for this long. Don't tell me you've slept with them."

"Oh no no no. Nothing like that."

Well I mean one is in my bed right now but I didn't hook up with him. It's better for my mum not to know. She'll be less than impressed otherwise.

She sighs of relief down the phone and then composes herself. "Look Sayd, you've worked so hard to get here I don't want the media restricting you of future propositions."

"Yes I know mum. I understand and I'm sorry. I don't like them like that anyway."

Thats a blatant lie.

"Okay Darling please don't lie to us next time. Good luck tomorrow. Love you lots"

"Love you too bye." I quickly say out loud before ending the call. I needed to get off otherwise I'd put my foot in it even more. I realise I'm sat up and take the liberty of lying back in to bed.

"Mercedes? Luna?" Lando appears next to me, he must've woken up. "Your middle names Luna? And your first name is actually Mercedes"

I roll my eyes, no one apart from my own family know that. I never disclose my first full name - Mercedes because well, I drive for Mercedes. I hate my middle name, I only got it because I was born during a Lunar eclipse.

"No no I'm not taking the mick I actually quite like it." He adds, with a big smile. Which causes me to smile back. He gets out of bed saying my full name over a thousand times as he walks to the bathroom.

His body is quite impeccable. Just like Leclerc he works out a ton too. His back muscles are very prominent and his shoulders are very broad. And to top that off he has olive skin.

"Mercedes Luna Brando"

"Shut the fuck up or I'll kill you!"