Charles Leclerc loves me!

The day of Owen's hearing was amazing. I mean hearing that he was found guilty was amazing but sitting in a courtroom next to my lawyer just a few feet from my abuser and miles away from Charles was the only not so amazing part.

Owen looked very rough. I mean he'd been in custody for around 2 months. He'd asked to see me a few times but every time I said the same answer: No.

Why would he possibly want to see me? I doubt he wanted to apologise. He never apologised for anything.

"Sayd. You okay?" Lando asked me, extracting me from my thoughts. I stopped death staring the innocent roses in the middle of the court house reception and looked at the curly haired friend in-front of me. Believe it or not Lando calls me every day to check on me, he even comes to visit Matt in the hospital.

I could tell he still had feelings towards me. However, they weren't as strong now they were more quiet, undetectable. He was more of a very close friend now. He knew that's what I needed and he was willing to do that.

I nodded at him in exchange to his question. My hands were shaking so he grabbed them gently and rubbed them. "You did it Sadie! He's gone. For good. You put him away for 10 years." He said enthusiastically. "And I know we don't talk about it much but I'll never stop loving you Sayd. But I know Charles is the one for you. Your "formula love" as the press say. And I want you to know I'm fine with that."

Another wave of relief washes over me. I knew I had to have this conversation at some point but I was too much of a pussy to ever say anything. I retrieve my hands from his and wrap them around his stomach giving him a big squeeze as he laughs.

"Besties it is then."

"Oh no no I'm always going to be her number 1 bestie." I hear a deep British voice say behind me.

"Er, no I am. I've known her the longest." I then hear Ellie say. And with that I hear Lando laugh and slowly let go of me so I could turn around to the duo behind me.

And there stood the terrible twosome in their fancy "court case" outfits. I could guarantee that Mr Hamilton's suit cost more than his Mercedes Jeep. That's the standard for Lewis.

And Ellie with her blonde hair cascading all the way to her bum and a black pencil skirt that circles around her dainty legs. With a loose white blouse to top it off, she really is the only woman that can make a twin pregnancy look good.

I hobble over to them and bring them in for a hug. "We'll done Sayd. You got the fucker." Lewis whispers bringing me into a one-on-one hug of his own. I laugh light-heartedly and mutter back "I really did."

"Is that a tear I see Mr Hamilton?" Ellie asks standing behind us now next to Lando. He mutters "Oh shit." to himself but loud enough for me to hear which I basically die of laughter.

"NO. I mean ... no. Just got some dust in it." He replies trying to style it out. He's never one for emotion. But I mean he's a shit actor.

Everyone of our faces then shift from each other and to the loud footsteps banging on the floor behind me.

"YOU LITTLE-" and before I knew it I was being pinned against the wall by none other than Owen.

But I wasn't scared. Instead I was angry.

My fist curled into a ball and I waisted no time on connecting it to his face. His eyes went wide and he fell to the floor.

He was down. He needed to stay down.

Repeatedly I struck him, just how he struck me. Maybe I wasn't as strong as him but I sure felt the power he felt after making me his punching bag.

"FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!" I shouted at the top of my lungs over and over. Until the guards stepped in. They pulled me up and urged me to step back, so I did. I had made my peace with his face. He can rot in prison for all I care.

He was then pulled out back to the prison where he came from. And just like clockwork Charles himself walked in, fashionably late as usual. He seemed hot and bothered. "Someone said you was fighting with Owen." He said as he walked up towards me. As soon as he was in arms reach he held my face looking for marks. "I'm fine Charles. I beat him up "

I must admit I said that so normally that I too didn't even believe it. He looked gobsmacked his mouth opened slowly and then he started laughing. He pulled me into his arms and whispered "Well done Sadie. I love you."

Them three words were all that I'd ever been waiting to hear. For someone to tell me they loved me. And as a matter of fact - I love Charles Leclerc too.

"I love you too Charles."

"Oh guys come on. I know your all lovey dovey with each other but can we please realise how much of a fucking saint of a woman Sadie Brando is!" Ellie shouts making us shocked as we turned to her.

Lando and Lewis both turn to her with deadpan faces. I think they too knew that we needed one more minute together for reasons. "What ? What did I say?" Ellie said looking at both of them with a confused look. Lewis takes both of her shoulders behind her and begins to navigate her out of the reception. "We have a party pooper in the building. I repeat we have a party pooper but with SENSE in the building, over." Lewis says making a walkie-talkie impression.

Lando then nearly hurled over in pain from laughing as they all walked out leaving us to it.

Charles was also laughing but died down slowly. Then it was just us again, staring into each others eyes. Damn we've come a long way.

"Ready for the press to absolutely grill your arse?"

"I don't care, at the end of the day I did it for a good reason don't you think? They're never right about anything." I said sternly.

"Yeah but they was right about one thing." He says.

"And what's that?" I said confused and he grabs my waist again and rubs circles around where his thumbs were.

"Formula love. It's real Sayd. We are the products of it." He says really serious but with a big smile on his face.

I laugh at him, "yeah true. Now come here."

And with that I took his face in my hands and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. My hands rubbed and got laced in his hair as his hands grew even further from my waist.

Charles Leclerc Loves me!