Bombardment

"Sadie look at this shit."

I'm awakened by Ellie hysterically laughing next to me whilst we're on the plane. I wondered why she'd been laughing non stop for quite a while. My eyes open wide and she's sat across from me in the plane giggling at her phone. "What is it El?" I ask her, it's probably a video of a kid falling over or something. She always laughs at those. She turns the phone towards me straight up up to my face. My eyes become sensitive to the sudden brightness and I have to blink a few times until my eyes could adjust.

I come to find a picture of Charles with a bloody nose alongside Carlos Sainz helping him out of what seems to be a bar. I look down at the headline which states: "Leclerc and Lando are now fighting over the same girl, Sadie Brando. Well it really must be formula love."

I then scrolled down past the other nonsense the writer had made up until I came across a picture that really did confirm their suspicions. Lando was pictured pinning Leclerc to the wall by his throat.

"A witness had come forward saying the two drivers had a dispute over their fellow female driver, Brando. This ended with fists being thrown left right and centre. Ricciardo and Sainz were then seen pulling their teammates back from each other and being escorted out along side with the police. Has this Brando really hypnotised them or is this just formula love?"

"Again with this fucking Formula Love thing. They're chatting shit." I say angrily combing my hair back as I blow out of my mouth. I heard no words of reassurance from my best friend and she pulled the phone back so I stare at her until she finally picks up on my sudden confusion. "We'll Sayd, you have practically fooled around with both of them and... I mean ... your not too bad on the eyes either." Ellie replies with a slight smirk spread on her face. "Jeez thanks for that." I roll my eyes at her, crossing my legs. But I soon start laughing at how dumb this situation really is. So does she.

"You know ma'am." Sean says from his seat behind me. "Your going to be bombarded when we reach the airport. That will be in about... 20 minutes." He says humorously as I groan. "Great just great." I exclaim as I again lean further back into my chair glancing out of the plane window. I could see the west border of Australia. Yep you guessed it, it's time for the Australian Grand Prix. And I hate to say it but I'm so glad Ellie is here with me this time.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Brando have you heard the news? Anything to comment?"

"Sadie are you really involved in a love triangle with Norris and Leclerc?"

"Are you the real reason their fighting? Is the witness right?"

Oh get over yourselves, I think to myself as I'm being escorted by Jack out of the doors of the airport and now mowing towards the blacked out Mercedes' jeep. Mercedes' bought it for its F1 team just for this Grand Prix. I hear the paparazzi still following us from behind, even trying to get something out of Jack and Sean. We soon arrive at the jeep and get helped in. Me and Ellie pile in and sit in silence from the hectic events that just occurred. "So this is what your life is really like huh?" Ellie breaks the silence asking.

"Yes it really is. Nice to meet you I'm Lewis."

I hadn't even had time to look around. I flicked my head around to the right of me. "Oh my god! Hey Lewis I've missed you." I let out a shriek and fall into his side giving him a squeeze. "Hold up your Hamilton ... Wow." Ellie says from behind me as if she didn't know I was mates with Lewis already and we wouldn't see him atleast once at this Grand Prix.

Lewis gives out his hand and shakes hers. "Yes I am Hamilton. Sayd's told me a lot about you." He tells her, trying to flirt. Cringe. I turn to her and her face was beetroot red as she's sat there smiling intensely at him. However, fortunately she was saved by the bell. Jack and Sean both got in to the front seats and started the car, announcing "All of your bags are in the boot and we'll be arriving at The Crown Towers hotel in just over an hour."

Buckle in. I can very much sense this Grand Prix will be full of surprises.