CR: AotGG Ep 17: The Wonderful World of Dreams

Summary: Starring Moonlight Cookie and Milky Way Cookie, the two Cookies are riding on Sugarcloud Express to explore the world of dreams of every character's imagination. (This is the first episode where the Gingerbread Gang would made cameos)

The Cookie Runnelia's inhabitants are closing shops, going home, and preparing for bedtime. Streetlights are turning on as Sugar Gnomes finish cleaning up the streets. Some residents eat dinner, take baths, and go to bed. Moonlight Cookie is watching everyone go to sleep at Vanilla Castle's tallest tower.

Turning her head, she said, "Hello, fellow Cookie Runner Fans. I'm Moonlight Cookie, caretaker of Vanillatopia and part of the Cookie Council of Cookie Runnelia. You have seen the United Nation during the day, but never at night. Every day, I sleep during the day, so my dream self, which I am right now to look after my section of the nation. But at night, when I wake up at Wizard City, it's dancing in the moonlight."

When she closed her eyes, she disappeared before the scene changed to the City of the Wizards, where she was sleeping on her moon.

A voice then said, "Psst! Moonlight Cookie, it's dream party time."

Moonlight Cookie wakes up with excitement and smiles to see Milky Way Cookie on top of the engine of Sugarcloud Express.

"Hi, Moonshine," said Milky Way Cookie.

"Hi, Milkshake. Say hello to the people reading this story," Moonlight Cookie responds.

"Oh, hello. I'm Milky Way Cookie, conductor of this train, Sugarcloud Express. I bet you're wondering what we do during the night."

"That's right. When work is done by the end of the day, in the night, we play...And watch all of the dreams like movies."

"Choo Choo! Next station of entertainment is...the World of Dreams...in Cookie Runnelia."

With Moonlight Cookie hopping on board, the two enter the Express before it departs.

"Astorid Popcorn with Saucer Butter, check. Stellar Soda, check. Cosmic Chocolates, check," Milky Way Cookie said while showing some snacks.

"Time to activate the Dimensional Dream Screens," said Moonlight Cookie, taking a remote and pushing it.

A jumbo screen shows individual scenes of Cookies, Sugar Gnomes, and creatures asleep in bed.

"Now, which of these can we watch?" said Milky Way Cookie.

"Let's allow the screen to decide," Moonlight Cookie suggested.

By pressing auto choice, the screen begins its list of options. The screen changes to Almond Cookie asleep before it warps into his dream. He is watching in joyful tears to see adult Walnut Cookie becoming a certified detective on stage with crowds cheering.

But he soon turned to shock when she said, "And now that I'm a licensed detective, I can finally marry and move in with Peppermint Cookie."

"What?!" Almond Cookie shouted.