CR: AotGG Ep 6: Fun Day

Summary: The Gingerbread Twins will spend the day with their Gingerbread Gang to have a fun day when the Twins begin to have a bad feeling that they'll never blend in with the residents of Cookie Runnelia. And while they're enjoying the fun day, the Dark Followers try so many attempts to capture the Gingerbread Twins.

The people of Cookie Runnelia are waking up in the morning with a pretty sunrise and clouds big and fluffy. Chestnut Cookie is running all over Cookie Runnelia while delivering newspapers from door to door.

Chestnut Cookie shouts as he tosses every newspaper to the lawns of the houses, "Extra! Extra! Read all 'bout it! The Gingerbread Gang are formed and defeat a member of the Dark Followers!"

At Clover Cookie's house, the Gingerbread Twins are sleeping in the guests' room with Choco Drop and Cheese Drop. In the Gingerbread Twins' dreams, they are at the center of Cookie Runnelia as they hold each other's hands. They feel uneasy when they see Cookies staring at them. They become more uncomfortable when they begin to whisper. They quickly start to run their way to Clover Cookie's house, but no matter how fast they run, the farther it is. This nightmare caused them to wake in a panic. Choco Drop and Cheese Drop woke to find their owners sweating in fear and hyperventilating. They begin to calm them down by licking their faces.

As soon as they hugged their pet Drops, Clover Cookie came rushing in and said, "Gingerbread Twins, are you okay?"

"Clover Cookie, we had a scary dream! We felt abnormal around other Cookies in Cookie Runnelia. I don't feel like going out of this house today," said GingerBright, afraid that she hugs her brother.

"Hmm, I see. Luckily for you, the Cookiemals and I prepared you breakfast in bed."

When the Cookiemals arrived with a tray of breakfast, GingerBrave said, "Thank you. I hope a good breakfast will cool down our nerves."

As the Gingerbread Twins began to eat with their pet Drops, the Cookiemals came over to Clover, and Cubby, the Choco Ring Lion Cookie, whispered, "We should probably do something to make them more acquainted with the other Cookies."

"Let's give them a fun day," Vixey the Buttershell Fox Cookie added.

"Yeah, with their friends at least," Pandy the Maple Panda Cookie agreed.

"I got that covered. Please keep them occupied," said Clover Cookie.

"Yes, Clover Cookie," the Cookiemals responded.

Once Clover Cookie leaves the room, he goes down the stairs that lead to the basement. When he turns on the lights, it fills thousands and thousands of Telephone switchboards. But each pore has a different Cookie's face. Clover Cookie then connects five other cords to five pores with Strawberry Cookie's, Skater Cookie's, Wizard Cookie's, Chili Pepper Cookie's, and Custard Cookie III's faces. He then goes to a chair, and a table with a Vintage Retro White Floral Printed European Landline Telephone Home Fixed Telephone.

 He then goes to a chair, and a table with a Vintage Retro White Floral Printed European Landline Telephone Home Fixed Telephone