CR: AotGG Ep 5: The Very Start Part 5

At Vanillatopia, the Gingerbread Twins and their group are having lunch together outside the cafe. The Twins are still trying to relieve themselves from the shock while not able to eat. Their pets, Pure Cream and the Cookiemals, dine into their bowls of kibble. Clover Cookie felt ashamed of the news that was brought upon the twins.

"I understand this sudden shock on you two. But it was not I who created this prophecy. Please, eat away. Eating will ease the shock off of you," said Clover.

Once the Gingerbread Twins ate their lunch, they calmed down.

"So, all the things we've been through were meant to happen. Us escaping that witch of 7 GingerBread Street House and Dark Enchantress' forces," said GingerBrave.

"And even these pieces that my brother and I found," said GingerBright, showing the two pieces of the Blue Stone of Cookie Magic.

"Please, keep them, Twins. You can't prevent destiny from happening. But I do have one question: will you be part of it?" Clover Cookie asks.

As the Gingerbread Twins think, Strawberry Cookie and Cream Cookie are not far from the cafe, walking out from a store. When Strawberry spots the Gingerbread Twins' group, she blushes happily.

"Oh, look at that, dear. Your hero and his sister are enjoying lunch at Sandwich Cookie's Cafe," said Cream Cookie, seeing them too.

"GingerBrave is so wonderful. Do you think I'll ever spend time with him and his sister, Grandma?" said Strawberry Cookie, holding Pocket Strawberry closely.

"Why not go hang out with them right now, dearest?"

"But they seem busy with Clover Cookie."

"Just go on and go to him. I'll meet you and Pocket Strawberry home."

Once Cream Cookie leaves, Strawberry Cookie begins to wonder in her mind about her being near GingerBrave.

"So, what do you say, Gingerbread Twins?" Clover asks.

"To be honest, after what I went through to get to Cookie Runnelia, I realized that Cookies are fragile to anything. Because of this, every day is the survival of the fittest. So, my dream is helping all Cookies to be able to live their lives as long as they want," said GingerBrave, while the apparition of the blue ghost appeared behind him, smiling like him.

This made Clover Cookie feel happy before the blue ghost disappeared and said, "That's the exact words that Pure Vanilla Cookie. That's one of the reasons why he came up with the idea of Cookie Runnelia. It's known to be a safe place for all Cookies to live as they please."

"I'm with my Big Bro. There are so many wonders to see and knowledge I want to gain. Every Cookie deserves to live to make new stuff for their next generation," said GingerBright, happily while the green ghost appeared behind her.

Once it disappears, GingerBrave spots Strawberry Cookie and shouts, "Strawberry Cookie! Hey, come on over here!"

Strawberry startled a bit when she heard his voice. She blushes while she hallucinates, his hair blows into the breeze, waving at her, and he makes a charming face with a pink background.

"Strawberry, please come over here," GingerBrave shouted, which broke Strawberry from her hallucinating.

"Uh?! Okay, I'm coming," said Strawberry before walking across the street to the Gingerbread Twins' table.

But as she walks across, GingerBrave notices a Cream Roll Hog about to hit her. He quickly runs towards her and pins her down to make the beast miss. But she is so surprised that she thinks he tries to have a special moment.