CR: AotGG Ep 9: Welcome to Cookie Runnelia Part 2

A few days later, the following day for the Welcoming Party has arrived. At the Vanilla Castle, the Cookie Council is leading the Sugar Gnomes and a couple of Cookies.

"Keep it up everyone. You're doing a great job," said Moonlight Cookie.

When the Cookie Council comes to the buffet table, they see Sparkling Cookie, Spinach Cookie, Sandwich Cookie, and a couple of Sugar Gnomes are working on the food.

"How's the food coming along?" Sea Fairy Cookie asks.

"Excellent. We can have a party with some good food like finger sandwiches," said Sandwich Cookie.

"Every food is prepped and fresh. I even made sure the vegetables in the food aren't bad," said Spinach Cookie.

"I even designed the fountains of every drink. I won't let anyone go thirsty during this big party for the Gingerbread Twins," said Sparkling Cookie, presenting 20-30 fountains of 20-30 different kinds of drinks.

This surprises everyone for everyone to stop working and look.

"I give you points for putting so much heart in it, Sparkling Cookie," said Fire Spirit Cookie, trying to break the silence.

"Well, I'll do anything for the friends of my Chili Pepper Cookie. Yes, me and her on the dancefloor enjoying ourselves," said Sparkling Cookie, blushings and moving his hips with joy.

"Eeeh...That's a sight that no one wishes to encounter. Okay, everyone! Back to work," said Fire Spirit Cookie.

When everyone got back to work, Sea Fairy Cookie said while holding onto his arms, "Can you blame him for being in love?"

"Gaah! Stop it, Sea Fairy Cookie. You're going to put out my flames!"

"Alright then. What about the decor?" Wind Archer Cookie said while holding Millennial Tree Cookie's hand.

The Cookie Council then turned Popcorn Cookie and Birthday Cake Cookie, leading Sugar Gnomes to decorate the party.

"You there! Make sure the stage matches the performer's taste and appearance," said Birthday Cake Cookie.

"Yeah. This is a Cookieidol who is given the honor of this big party, plus she's not very demanding on money. We're going to make sure everything is going well," said Popcorn Cookie.

"Ah, I see you and Birthday Cake Cookie had the work cut out in perfection," said Millennial Tree Cookie.

"It's nice that our Cookieidol in choice only wishes to perform for enjoyment, not for profit. But she's so sweet-looking that we must pay her enough in thanks for return," said Moonlight Cookie.

"I heard the Cookieidol is fresh and new from the Oven. What's her name again? Parmesan Cookie? Partridge Cookie?" said Fire Spirit Cookie.

Then Parfait Cookie said with a fake smile and appeared behind everyone, "It's actually Parfait Cookie."

"Oh! Eh, sorry, my dear. But thanks again for performing this Welcoming Party. You must be very honored to perform here," said Sea Fairy Cookie, as she and the Cookie Council turned to her.

"Yes, I am. And I see there's a lot of news crew coming to this party."

The Cookie Council and Parfait Cookie turn to a couple of news crew Cookies and Sugar Gnomes like Chestnut Cookie and Reporter Cookie.

"This is a big scoop! I hope I can get some interviews with the Gingerbread Gang, the Cookie Council, and the other famous guests here," said Reporter Cookie.

"I'm right beside you, Reporter Cookie. And don't forget about the Cookieidol performing at this party, ma'am," said Chestnut Cookie.

"Oh, yes. What's her name again? Was it Parsley Cookie? Parroaket Cookie?"