CR: AotGG Ep 16: Sibling Day

Summary: Cherry Blossom Cookie invited every Cookie with a sibling or siblings to a grand picnic for a holiday, Sibling Day, hosted by the Cherry Sisters (Cherry Ball Cookie, Cherry Blossom Cookie, and Cherry Cookie) at Blancatropica's picnic park called Passionflower Park. However, Dark Enchantress Cookie goes there to spend time with Matcha Cookie in disguise. Can she take in her evil deeds for her sibling?

All Known Siblings from eldest to youngest:
GingerBrave and GingerBright
Cherry Ball Cookie, Cherry Blossom Cookie, and Cherry Cookie (the Cherry Sisters)
Alchemist Cookie and Vampire Cookie
Tiger Lily Cookie and Princess Cookie
Sour Belt Cookie and Dino-Sour Cookie
Chili Pepper Cookie and Red Pepper Cookie
Roll Cake Cookie and Pancake Cookie
Dark Enchantress Cookie and Matcha Cookie
Pudding Cookie and her three siblings
Plain Yogurt Cookie and Yogurt Cream Cookie
Chess Choco Cookie (Pawn White and Pawn Black)

Strawberry Cookie and Skater Cookie came in at Angel Cookie's Angels-in-Us Cafe.

"Aw, yeah. I heard Angel Cookie opened up this cafe. Too bad the others can't come on along," said Skater Cookie.

"Wizard Cookie is doing his classes, Custard Cookie III is being tutored by his mentor, and Chili Pepper Cookie is on a "shopping spree." And as for the Gingerbread Twins, they said they are looking for jobs," said Strawberry Cookie.

Once they reached the register, they were surprised to find the Gingerbread Twins in employee attire.

GingerBright said, "Hi, and welcome to Angels-in-Us."

"How may we help?" GingerBrave said.

When the Twins notice they are talking to their friends, GingerBrave says, "Skater and Strawberry, good to see ya."

"You and GingerBright work here, GingerBrave?" Strawberry Cookie asks.

"That's right. Angel Cookie said we might boost business and have a good capability."

Strawberry Cookie and Skater Cookie looked around and noticed that most of the customers were female, staring at GingerBrave in admiration.

"Boosting business is one thing," Skater Cookie commented.

"Anyway, may we take your order?" said GingerBright.

"I'll have a Blended Strawberry Lemonade and a slice of Strawberry Cheesecake," said Strawberry Cookie.