CR: AotGG Ep 8: Welcome to Cookie Runnelia Part 1

Summary: The Gingerbread Twins and their pet Drops moved into their new house. But after they did, the Cookie Council invited them to their first party at the Vanilla Castle (secretly their Welcoming Party). However, Pomegranate Cookie arrived at the party to capture the Twins or try to charm GingerBrave again. But how long will it take for her to blow her cover as GingerBrave has Strawberry Cookie as his date at the ball?

The Gingerbread Twins are having breakfast with Clover Cookie. Their pet Drops, Pure Cream, and Cookiemals are happily eating their meal fast.

"You two are excited?" said Clover Cookie with a smile.

"Yeah, Clover Cookie. We finally get to have a home of our own," said GingerBrave.

"And thank you for teaching us the basics of housework, Clover Cookie," said GingerBright.

"You're welcome. And since you're my very first mentoring students, I'll do my best to be there for you," Clover Cookie responded.

After the Gingerbread Twins blushed happily, they hear a knock at the door for Cubby to say, "It looks like your friends are here."

"Wow, they must be eager to help you move and sort everything at your new house," said Vixey.

"Well, we're done eating, so let's do it," said Pandy.

As soon as the Twins, Clover Cookie, the Cookiemals, and their pets came to the door, GingerBrave opened it to find his Gingerbread Gang, and their pets waited there who said, "Good morning."

"Hi, everyone. You all look great today," said GingerBright.

"Thanks, GingerBright," Skater Cookie blushed.

"I'm so excited to see my new house and finally be able to live next door to Strawberry Cookie," said GingerBrave, winking at her, which made her blush.

"Alright, Gingerbread Gang, pets and Cookiemals. It's time to see the Gingerbread Twins' house," Clover Cookie leads the way.

"We're going to Twins' Castle! We're going to Twins' Castle! We're going to Twins' Castle!" Custard Cookie III sang happily.

"Hey, do you think we have get-togethers and sleepovers at your place? I don't have much to do back at home, so I could really use some time to have fun with you guys," said Chili Pepper Cookie shyly.

"Aw, you don't want to be lonely? So, okay," said GingerBright.

"Hey, maybe after work, we can eat together," said Wizard Cookie.

"I agree," said GingerBrave.

"Here we are, everyone. Welcome to the Gingerbread Twins House," said Clover Cookie, introducing them to a two-story gingerbread house.

"Wow. It's even cooler than we thought," said GingerBrave, as he held his sister's hand while both of them had their suitcases and their pets were on top of their heads.

"It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an office room, a living room, a kitchen connected to the dining room, and a backyard with a pool."

"Nice. Now we can have those pool parties that I keep hearing about," GingerBright said.

Pretty soon, Sugar Gnomes appear and to the Twins while handing them the keys to their home, "Enjoy your new home."

"Thank you," said GingerBrave, while they left.

"You're welcome."

As soon as GingerBrave unlocked the door, the Twins were surprised to find everything they bought was in place. And in the dining area, they find the Cookie Council, the Supportive Characters of the story series, the Cookie Cquad, and their friends' mentors are there as well.