CR: AotGG Ep 10: Welcome to Cookie Runnelia Part 3

Back at the party, Red Pepper Cookie then said, "I'm sure the pets are having fun and enjoying themselves."

"Yes, like we are. A drink for you, Walnut Cookie," said Peppermint Cookie, holds a glass of punch.

"Thank you, Peppermint Cookie," said Walnut Cookie, letting him pour the drink into her mouth.

"Yeah, I guess. Because I'm having fun too since Strawberry Cookie accepted to be my date to the party," said GingerBrave, putting his arm around Strawberry Cookie, which made her blush.

"Hey! Gingerbread Gang! The Cookie Cquad would like a word with you," said Madeleine Cookie, walking towards them with his Cookie Cquad.

"Actually, this knighted buffoon wanted a word with you," said Espresso Cookie.

"Would you be quiet, Espresso Cookie?! Why did I let you join my squad anyway?"

"Because it looks like you won't be able to control the team, and someone needs to keep you in check."

"Is there a problem, Sir Madeleine Cookie?" Custard Cookie III asks.

"Yes. There is, Little Custard III. You and the rest of your friends must hear this complaint."

"You wanted to complain? About what?" GingerBrave said, confused.

"Yes. You and your friends have been getting way too much attention! You're really pissing my squad and I off!"

"Well, only him. Not us at all," said Pistachio Cookie.

"Will you all be quiet?!"

"So, what's your point?" GingerBright said, confused.

"My point is you're not the only heroes in this united nation, and you can't have all the glory to yourselves!"

"We know that," said Strawberry Cookie.

"Yeah. You can't expect all members of our gang to take care of Cookie Runnelia at once, and we have lives outside of the prophecy," said Skater Cookie.

"Honestly, I do heroic work to encounter Dark Choco Cookie for a rematch," said Purple Yam Cookie.

"Same here, minus the rematch," said Milk Cookie.

"But it's just not fair that the Gingerbread Gang gets so much more attention than my team of heroes!" Madeleine Cookie said in rage.

"Oh, get a whole of yourself, big guy. It's not a big deal," said Espresso Cookie, annoyed.

"It is too! Just because they're part of the prophecy doesn't mean they should receive so much attention! Besides, we've been together before they were even formed and when the Gingerbread Twins were baked into the world! And we did most of the heroic work!"

"Well, there are times that we couldn't hear any calls. So, it's okay for other Cookies to look after Cookie Runnelia and protect it," said Ninja Cookie.

"So, Madeleine Cookie is mad at us because he's not part of the prophecy? Jealous much," said Chili Pepper Cookie.

Then Rye Cookie said, crossing her arms, "To make things clear: you're only what kind of Cookies that the prophecy said you should be, not who you should be. The Twins are just naive newbies, the Strawberry Cookie is too shy that she fears anything, the Skater Cookie is just a freeloader who does nothing but rides on his board, the Wizard Cookie is just a stubborn nerd who can do magic, and the mini king Cookie is just child who wants to be something he can never be. And as for you, Chili Pepper Cookie. You are nothing but a lone thief who only hangs out with your "friends" just for pocket money."