CR: AotGG Ep 3: The Very Start Part 3

The Gingerbread Twins, Choco Drop, and Cheese Drop are still walking through the light forest.

"Big Bro, I think we should've taken a map from those creepy Cookies so we'll be able to find Cookie Runnelia," said GingerBright.

"Do you really want to go back there to deal with those lunatics?" GingerBrave asked.

"Good point. But can we at least take a break?"

"I guess so."

When the Twins stop near a shady tree, they sit down while leaning on it. They stay close to each other as they fall asleep. The Drop pets get on their laps and join them in their slumber. Pretty soon, the five ghosts appear near the Twins to watch them.

"My friends, I shall bless these Cookies with great hearts," said the blue ghost before sprinkling blue sparkles on the Gingerbread Twins.

"I shall bless them with good fortune," said the pink ghost before sprinkling pink sparkles on the Twins.

"I will bless them with courage," said the yellow ghost before sprinkling yellow sparkles on the Twins.

"I will bless them with strength," said the purple ghost before sprinkling purple sparkles on the Twins.

"And I shall grant them the best knowledge," said the green ghost before sprinkling green sparkles.

But the five ghosts quickly disappeared when they heard guitar music played. Coming to where the Twins and their pet Drops are sleeping are Clover Cookie and the Cookiemals.

Clover Cookie then sang while he and the Cookiemals find the Gingerbread Twins and their pets, "On the trail of the outskirts of Cookie Runnelia~ With the Cookiemals on my side~ To search for new Cookies who escaped their Witches~ They always come here to hide~ But hark! What do I see?! A pair of Cookies asleep~ With their pet Drops, I think we've found new members to keep~"

"You always know how to say good words in your songs," said Cubby.

"But he is serious about this pair of Cookies we found and their pet Drops. I wonder where they came from," said Vixey, who smells the sleeping Twins and Drops.

"Well, they did come from a Witch. Let's try to wake them up. Cookiemals, let's lick them," said Pandy before he licks GingerBrave's face with Vixey.

When Cubby licks GingerBright, the Gingerbread Twins wake to see Cookiemals and Clover Cookie.

They gasped in shock when they saw them before Clover Cookie said, "Fear not, young Cookies who were baked today. My animal friends and I are not harmful, for we wish to aid you in your need."

"Finally, Cookies who don't want to harm us," said GingerBrave, as Choco Drop and Cheese Drop woke up.

"What are the names of this fair maiden, fine gentleCookie, and adorable pet Drops?"

GingerBrave and GingerBright stand up as they hold their pets with care.

"My name is GingerBrave, and she's my twin sister, GingerBright. You can call us the GingerBread Twins if you like. My pet is named Choco Drop, and my sister's pet is named Cheese Drop."

"Gingerbread Twins?" Cubby asked as he, his Cookienmals, and Clover Cookie were surprised.

"Which house did you come from?" Vixey asked curiously.

"The 7 GingerBread Street House," said GingerBrave.

Clover Cookie and the Cookiemals gasped in shock before Pandy said, "You're kidding. No Cookie has ever escaped that house and lived."