CR: AotGG Ep 7: Shopping to Our Hearts

Summary: With their new house coming day getting close by, the Gingerbread Twins must gather all the items they need for their new home. With help from their Gingerbread Gang and Clover Cookie, they'll make sure that they got everything on their list. However, Licorice Cookie returns with his gang to capture the Twins.

At Clover Cookie's house, the Gingerbread Twins are looking up things on a laptop. GingerBrave does the reading and speaking out loud while GingerBright writes down what he said.

"It's nice that the Cookie Council already took care of the refrigerator, oven, drawers, beds for Choco Drop and Cheese Drop, their food, and mattresses for our beds. They even got the drawers and the mattresses in our favorite colors," said GingerBright.

"But it was odd that they found out how tall and wide we are," said GingerBrave.

"Well, we went to see the doctors yesterday."

"Yeah, but I still find it off. Anyway, did you write down everything we need for the new house?"

"Yep. From kitchenware, cleaning supplies, and bedroom essentials to furniture, office essentials, and bathroom necessities."

When Clover Cookie enters the living room, he says, "You wrote down everything, Twins?"

"Yes. But where are the Cookiemals?" GingerBrave asks.

"They are doing my job for me, finding new Cookies to join Cookie Runnelia. Your friends should be here soon."

"It was sweet of them to want to help out," said GingerBright.

"Yes, indeed. And I'll make sure that Chili Pepper won't steal anything."

When a knock on the door is heard, Gingerbread Twins and Clover Cookie get to the door. They find the rest of the Gingerbread Gang outside with smiles on their faces.

"Hi, Gingerbread Twins and Clover Cookie. We're ready," said Strawberry Cookie.

GingerBrave then happily puts his arm around Strawberry before saying as Strawberry blushes for him touching her, "Alright, everyone. Let's get to shopping, but which one should we go to?"

"We should go to Parmesan Plaza, the best mall in Golden Cheese Valley for the stuff we'll get," said Skater Cookie.

Then GingerBright grabs Skater's hand sweetly, which made him blush while she said, "Okay. Let's get to the Cookie Monorail."

As soon as the Cookies walked their way to the Cookie Monorail, Team Licorice appeared by poking their heads out of the bushes.

"Hehehe! Who needs the other Cookies' help? We can catch those Twins without any trouble," said Licorice Cookie.

"Yes, Master," said Bat-Cat.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's make it quick because I got a ball game to watch," said Choco Werehound Brute before he and Team Licorice followed the Gingerbread Gang and Clover Cookie.

When the Cookie Monorail arrived in Golden Cheese Valley, the Gingerbread Gang and Clover Cookie came out of the train.

"We're at my home kingdom again. To let you all know, we're going to need to take a bus to get to Parmesan Plaza since it's far from the train station," said Skater Cookie.

When a cheddar cheese bus appeared, Clover Cookie said, "Oh, how convenient. I'll pay for our toll."

Once the Gingerbread Gang and Clover Cookie entered the bus, Team Licorice came off the top of the Cookie Monorail.

"You know you could've just paid for tickets for us to ride the train?" said Choco Werehound Brute.

"You know they have wanted posters everywhere, and why would a villain pay for things they want. Anyway, where did those Gingerbread Twins go," said Licorice Cookie.