Chapter 1

It was late at night and Ella just so happened to be out driving with her twin sister, Sam and Sam's friends, Yasmine and Moon. The younger twin had no idea why she had agreed to go with her sister but she did, maybe it was because her friends were busy and she was bored as hell and she wanted to hangout with her sister.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when the brakes screeched and Yasmine crashed the car into a parked red car. Everyone sat there in shock. The music continued to blare loudly as the car sat there for a moment.

"Yas, I told you, you shouldn't be on your phone," Sam said, now sounding panicked and Ella didn't blame her. They had just totaled somebody's car and it was the middle of the night.

"What are we gonna do?," Moon panicked.

"We have to call the police!," Ella spoke up, moving some hair strands out of her face.

"My parents would kill me, Ella!," Yasmine argued.

There was a loud bang on the window and all the girls screamed, they all turned to see a blond man banging on the windows. He looked incredibly pissed off, that must've been his car, Ella thought. The man came to the back where Ella and Sam were. Ella panicked and rolled down the window and threw her shoe at him, hitting him square in the nose. Yasmine slammed her food onto the gas pedal and the car sped off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day...

Ella and Sam walked into their dad's auto shop, hugging him as they both smiled. Daniel hugged them back as well, lightly ruffling Ella's hair. The three of them talked for a few minutes before the twins began to make their way to their dad's office, both chattering along the way.

The next day (again)

"Sam, Dad's gonna be pissed!," Ella said through gritted teeth as she pulled her sister aside.

Sam had thrown a party while Daniel and Amanda were at work and she had invited all of her friends. Everyone was in their swimming gear and were all swimming or hanging out by the pool.

"Relax, El. Dad's not gonna find out," Sam reassured, dismissing her siblings' concerns. "Can you get some more chips from the kitchen?" Ella groaned in annoyance but complied, walking into the house and made her way into the kitchen, grabbing a bag of chips before walking outside. She poured the chips into a bowl and set them on the table, sighing as Moon suddenly appeared next to her. Ella looked at her with a small smile, out of all of Sam's friends Moon was the only one Ella actually liked, she seemed to have a moral compass, unlike Yasmine.

"What the hell is going on here?," Daniel's voice called and Ella looked over at her dad, stepping away from the party to show that she was innocent and had no part in this.

"Oh shit," Moon said out loud as she stopped recording, also joining Ella as Sam jumped to her feet as Daniel told everybody to go home and that the party was over. Sam was seething at this point and Moon gave Ella a look.

"Good luck," she whispered before quickly following Yasmine out of the garden, Amanda gently grabbed Daniel's arm and led him inside.

Ella approached her sister and sighed, "Told you." Sam rolled her eyes and stormed off with an annoyed look, Ella looked around, confused. Did she say something wrong?

~~~~~~~

That evening, Ella sat in her bed, reading a book titled The One And Only Ivan. She heard a knock at her door and she looked up to see her dad.

"Can I come in?," Daniel asked and Ella nodded with a smile, closing her book as Daniel walked into her room, sitting at the foot of her bed.

"I want you to know that I'm not mad at you about today, I know you don't associate yourself with people like that," he began and Ella nodded, listening to what her dad had to say.