What The...

Sean's P.O.V

Walking out of the room drenched in sweat, I wiped my face to go look for Meisner. The moment I found him I didn't like the look on his face,

Meisner:"Sean."
Me:"What? Did I miss something?"
Meisner:"You could say that. Walk and talk."

As we walked down the hall he began speaking again,

Meisner:"I'm afraid we wasted months of training."
Me:"What are you talking about?"
Meisner:"The Royals. They know everything and I spoke to Nick not long ago, him and Sylas are out searching for Juliette."
Me:"Juliette? What for?!"
Meisner:"We believe Vincent has her or maybe his cousin Kenneth has her."
Me:"How long has she been gone?"
Meisner:"Early this morning."
Me:"Shit.."

Stopping at the same time Meisner glared at me,

Meisner:"What are you not telling me?"
Me:"Do you remember Adalind?"
Meisner:"I do, I'm also aware of what happened."
Me:"What you don't know is, she's pregnant with Nick's kid. The only ones who knew were Nick and I."
Meisner:"Oh that's just great, if they know then they must have Adalind as well."
Me:"Did Nick say where him and Sy last was?"
Meisner:"Something about heading to a spice shop?"
Me:"Thanks, I'll be back later on."

Leaving in a hurry I made it to my car within a minute, this training is intense but the strength I feel made it well worth it.

~~~

Rushing inside the spice shop made all of them jump,

Sylas:"Sean? What are you doing here?"
Me:"When were you going to tell me?"
Sylas:"You were busy."
Me:"Babe, this is Juliette we're talking about here. You need all the help you can get and I have a possibility of where she is."
Nick:"Where?!"
Me:"The Royals, they knew about our training and they also have Adalind."

Nick stood still but never looked away from me,

Sylas:"Why do we care that they have Adalind?"
Nick:"Because Sy, she's carrying my child."
Sylas:"What!"
Me:"Yes, Nick and I kept that to ourselves. Be mad all you want but we need to figure out where they are."
Sylas:"So we're a family full of secrets huh?"
Me:"Drop it, save your anger we may need it."
Sylas:"For what?"
Me:"To save Juliette along with your niece or nephew. Now do as I say."
Nick:"Would they still be here or did they leave already?"
Me:"I'm not sure, I wasn't given that part of information."

A phone began to ring causing all of us to glance at our phones but the one that rang was Nick's, he answered then placed the call on speaker.

Nick:"Burkhardt."
Vincent:"Bravo Nick, you answered quickly."
Nick:"Where's Juliette?"
Vincent:"Why she's right next to me, would you like to speak to her? She is quite angry."
Nick:"What lies have you told her?!"
Juliette:"How about you having a baby on the way for starters! How dare you not tell me Nick!"
Nick:"Juliette, I will explain everything just please don't do anything you'll regret."
Juliette:"Like what Nick? Kill the baby's mother? You know, I had a wonderful life until you became a Grimm! Now that I have suffered so will you."
Sylas:"Hold the hell up Juliette!"
Juliette:"Sy, it's good to know your with Nick. The two of you come alone or Adalind dies then next will be your husband."
Sylas:"Don't you dare threaten me! I will end your fucking life before you can blink!"
Juliette:"I wouldn't do that, in case you aren't feeling the pain just yet, you may want to get ahold of Eliza."
Sylas:"Juliette, I swear if something happened to her and Marie I will hunt you down and I won't see you as my sister I can guarantee that."
Juliette:"Clocks ticking, I'd call if I were you. See you two very soon."

The call ended quickly, looking at Sy and Nick I could feel my breathing pick up. Sy's mouth moved but I didn't hear a single word she was saying, using my arm to move them aside I was quick to open a portal then stepped inside only to feel a hand grip my shirt to pulled through the portal with me, looking to see who it was, none other than Sylas. Should have known she wasn't going to stay behind,