She's Not Me... Prt 2

Busting through the front door of mine and Sean's house I could hear Sean yelling out from pain. Rushing down the hallway I stepped into the living room seeing Sean strapped down on the coffee table with someone standing over him with a tazer giving him zap after zap against his chest.

Me:"Stop!"

The person never stopped but a older male stepped from the shadow in the corner. I looked to the older male only to narrow my eyebrows,

Me:"You must be Sean's father. Tell him to stop or I'll call my brother right now!"
Fredrick:"Leave him be."

The loud zapping stopped,

Fredrick:"Sit. You and I have a lot to talk about."
Me:"I'll stand. I'm not going near you, I know your kind very well."

A rumble of a bellowed laugh came from him before he took a seat himself.

Fredrick:"You refuse to listen to a Royal?"
Me:"Look dude, I could care less if your Royalty or not. I'm here for Sean and only him. You and I have nothing to talk about now get the fuck out of my house!"

The second my eyes met his it felt like I was not in control of my body due to it moving then took a seat in the chair directly in front of him but was a small distance since the coffee table sat in the middle of us.

Fredrick:"Now that you finally took a seat, we can get started. So tell me Sylas, did you enjoy seeing Adalind again?"

I lowly snarled before glaring at him,

Me:"You can shove your games up your fucking ass old man. Do something like that again I will cut off your damn head. This conversation is over, leave."
Fredrick:"I can't do that, this conversation is far from over. Tell me something, did you enjoy beheading my first born son?"

My eyes looked to Sean seeing he was staring at me while slowly shaking his head no for me not to answer him. Looking back to his father I leaned forward staring him in the eyes,

Me:"You want the truth?"
Fredrick:"That's why I'm here."

I cracked a small smirk, something passed the window but I never broke eye contact.

Sean:"Sylas don't say anything!"
Fredrick:"Shut up! Gag him, boy you will stay out of my business. Now go on Sylas."
Me:"Fine. I enjoyed beheading your shithead of a son. He stuck his nose in my business personally by threatening me, face to face without Sean's knowledge. He wanted some damn key so fucking bad he was willing to spill blood for it, I did what I had to do! Eric came at me so I drove my blade into his stomach gave it a quick twist then yanked it out and beheaded his ass! You raised a monster, Sean? He's not a monster thankfully because of his mother who is a better person then you are. You came for blood so why not take that opportunity? Let Sean go and I will not walk out of this house. Whatever you choose to do then do it but not with Sean here."

Sean's quick movement on the coffee table broke the eye contact between his father and I, glancing at Sean I could feel his eyes burning into my soul.

Fredrick:"Very well. For you giving up your life, I will respect your request and honor it. Untie him and escort him outside, don't let him out of your sight I'm not done talking to him."
Me:"You harm him after I'm gone I will haunt your ass."

Fredrick looked at me for a long moment searching for seriousness then nodded.

Fredrick:"Sean won't be harmed."
Me:"One last thing, may I say goodbye to him?"
Fredrick:"Make it quick."

Rolling my eyes I stood up facing Sean who blocked his father's view by standing in front of me,

Sean:"Don't do this Sy.."
Me:"I have to. You look after my brother please?"