Seeing Ghosts?

Sylas's P.O.V

I've been running around with Hank and Wu all afternoon looking for our wesen perp. Sean and Nick left for Vienna bright and early this morning, waking up alone was a bit different but I understood he had to go.

Hank:"Sy?"

Lightly shaking my head I glanced over at Hank,

Hank:"Are you okay?"
Me:"Yea just thinking about the other night."
Hank:"Don't, we need your full attention I can't see what you and Nick sees."
Me:"You're absolutely right I apologize. Wait where is Wu?"
Hank:"He was behind me-"

We grew silent to listen to our surroundings, off in a distance I heard Wu yelling.

Me:"This way."

Hank was quick to follow me, rushing through the woods we came to a cliff. Looking down I noticed fingers that were gripping the edge of the cliff,

Wu:"A little help please!?"

Hank and I looked to one another rolling our eyes at the same time before pulling Wu over the cliff.

Me:"What the hell happened?"
Wu:"I had a lead and something ran past me and shoved me off the cliff."
Me:"At least you held on for dear life."
Wu:"Oh ha ha, what the hell pushed me anyway?"
Me:"I'm not sure but if it was that quick then we'll need some help."
Hank:"Call Monroe?"
Me:"Yea and Rosalee if she's available."

While Hank called Monroe I double checked Wu making sure he was okay.

Wu:"I'm glad you two showed up when you did, any longer I would have fell to my death."
Me:"I won't let that happen."
Wu:"Are you wearing contacts?"
Me:"No, why?"
Wu:"Huh, that's odd. Your eye color is purple.."

Damn this power, it's getting harder to control it so I relaxed before looking at Wu,

Me:"You got me I am wearing contacts figured I'd try something new."
Wu:"Right?"
Hank:"They are on their way."

Keeping from making eye contact with Hank I just nodded, suddenly my phone rang so I answered quickly to keep from giving away out location.

Me:"Hello?...I'm fine don't worry..yea Wu started asking questions..my eye color turned purple...told him I was wearing eye contacts...everything okay on your end?...really?...alright be careful, I gotta get back to this case still chasing after the perp...I love you too."

I hung up trying to relax the rest of the way, Sean's voice did help but how did he know when he's in Vienna? Is our connection deeper then that?

Hank:"Sy?"
Me:"Huh?"
Hank:"Who was that?"
Me:"Sean, wanted to make sure everything was okay."
Hank:"What about them?"
Me:"Finished on their end, they'll be coming home with a couple people."
Hank:"Who?"
Me:"I'm guessing one of them is Adalind leaving me to wonder who the second person is."
Hank:"How did he sound?"
Me:"Honestly? I couldn't tell it sounded blank like he was emotionless so there's no telling if it's over Adalind or the second person."

Fast footsteps came our way causing Hank and I to aim our guns towards our left, Monroe stepped out holding up his hands.

Monroe:"Hey now I thought we were friends?"
Me:"Sorry, just a habit."

Once they were standing in front of us I placed my gun back into its holster,

Monroe:"Do you know what your dealing with?"
Me:"No, that's why we called. Think you guys can you know?"
Monroe:"Ah, certainly."

Monroe went straight to work while Hank talked with Wu quietly, the second Monroe looked at me I could tell it wasn't something good. He walked quickly towards me and spoke softly,