Wesenrein

Waking up to loud talking I got out of bed to rush downstairs finding Sean and Nick in the living room with Juliette and a sobbing Rosalee. Running into the living room I looked to Rosalee then to Sean who had a distraught look on his face,

Me:"What is going on?"
Sean:"Someone took Monroe, he went outside and Roslee went to check on him and he was gone. All was left was a note."
Me:"What note?"
Nick:"This one."

Looking to Nick I saw he was holding up a piece of paper which I took then looked down at, I noticed a symbol and looked to Nick right away.

Me:"This symbol, I've seen it before."
Nick:"Where?"
Me:"The trailer, it was something about some weird cult that lives by the old Wesen days."

Rosalee stood up looking at me,

Rosalee:"I-I heard about them when I was a kid but I didn't think they even existed anymore. I should have known."
Juliette:"What is this all about? Why did they take Monroe?"
Sean:"This is something bigger than our usual days, if they believe in the old ways, they took Monroe because him and Rosalee are married. With them being married, the people who sees the old ways still sees that as breaking a wesen law."
Me:"That's not for them to decide, things are different now."
Sean:"Indeed it is but that's how they see things and there is no changing their minds, if we are dealing with Wesenrein then we need to work fast."
Rosalee:"Work fast? What aren't you telling me?"

I blocked Rosalee from getting up in Sean's face,

Me:"Meaning we only have hours before the trial is over and knowing them it won't end well for Monroe. You and Juliette stay here, and you two don't leave without me.

Going back upstairs to the bedroom I quickly changed into a tank top and light blue skinny jeans, shoving my feet into my boots I rushed back down the stairs to meet both Sean and Nick who was already waiting by the door, as I went to head back into the living room Sean stopped me by grabbing my arm.

Sean:"She'll be fine, we need to find Monroe."
Me:"Your right."

~~~

While rushing around one another adding clues to the board something didn't add up, looking to Nick he noticed my glance.

Nick:"What?"
Me:"Something feels missing, do we happen to have a copy of Monroe's and Rosalee's guest list for the wedding? And why do it now they've been married for awhile."
Sean:"I'm sure there's others waiting before Monroe has his turn. Like you said earlier, Wesenrein doesn't always get to the point, some of them get a fair trial as long as they don't try anything stupid."

Nick and I looked to one another, Monroe won't go down so easily and that doesn't give us much time.

Me:"Yea I get that but, remember when you got ahold of Bud? Nick, he said someone at their wedding is the one who got the word out to the others. We need that guest list."
Sean:"Well, it's worth a try. Does anyone happen to have a copy?"
Trubel:"Nick!"

Nick and I looked towards the large doorway to see Trubel walking in with Bud,

Me:"Well, mention Bud and shall he come."
Bud:"You were talking about me? What did I do? I didn't say anything to anyone I promise."

With Bud getting emotional he began to woge which caused me to stand up and stare at him, soon he was back to normal looking down.

Me:"Stop worrying, it was nothing bad just remembered something you said about the wedding."
Trubel:"Makes four of us then, glad we found Juliette. We got a copy of the guest list and Bud knows most of the people there."
Nick:"Fantastic! Tell us who you know Bud."
Sean:"Not here. My office."