Is This Power Forever?

Sylas's P.O.V

We arrived in Portland at 8am this morning, after we got home both Nick and Sebastien went to get some rest while Sean and I remained in the living room to pour us a few drinks before heading upstairs to our bedroom. We grabbed our glasses then made our way upstairs, Sean used his elbow to slide the door open then let me walk in first. I sat the glasses on the dresser to close the door for Sean, as he sat his glasses next to mine he turned to me.

Sean:"I want you to try to fully understand what I'm about to tell you. It may surprise you at first believe me I was, so grab a glass and sit with me on the bed."
Me:"Okay?"

Sean wasted no time picking up a glass then move towards the bed, must be something serious. Grabbing a glass I walked towards the bed myself, sitting next to him I turned my body so I was facing him. He took a drink before looking at me with a look of concern,

Sean:"Sy, last night at the second safe house you were so angry.. your eyes? Darker than normal but it was quick what I saw, a small flash of purple appeared in your eyes. I know what it is and your not going to like me bring it up but, when Adalind changed herself into you and you know the rest, the thing is she must have done something else to the spell and I believe she's turning you into a Hexenbeist hence the purple in your eyes and the reason behind your strange rage-"

He paused for a moment but when I went to raise the glass to my lips he covered it with his hand then stared directly into my eyes.

Sean:"I could be wrong it may be something else I'm familiar about, so don't drink that please."
Me:"You told me to grab a glass and now I can't drink it? What are you not telling me?"

Sean inhaled while finishing his half full glass, exhaling he looked at me again.

Sean:"If it wasn't her spell then it's because you could possibly be pregnant. I never got far with her and that I promise you is the truth, but you? I can't hold back. Lately I haven't been either."

I slightly leaned my head back, sitting there in thought. Looking down he reached over using his finger to lift my head,

Sean:"What are you not telling me?"
Me:"I have been feeling different for some time now.."
Sean:"Why didn't you tell me baby? How long have you been feeling this way?"
Me:"A couple weeks, just my mind was occupied from your family with all the cases piling up from their destruction I forgotten about the change for awhile, I'm sorry.. I wasn't trying to keep that from you."

Sean gave me a reassuring smile,

Sean:"No need to worry I'm not angry, now I know I can help you the best I can and if you are pregnant you need to control your anger no telling which side of us it is destined to be."
Me:"I know, all of this is too overwhelming...I.."

With a gentle pull I was wrapped in Sean's arms, his head lightly rested against mine as he reached up grabbing my hand.

Sean:"I know it is, try to relax. Get some sleep your probably exhausted."
Me:"Aren't you?"
Sean:"Not really but would you like for me to lay with you?"
Me:"Please?"

Sean responded with a smile then stood up getting out of his clothes before climbing in bed, I stood up doing the same and climbed in beside him. He pulled me closer wrapping his arm around me then used his hand to guide my head down to his chest, smiling softly I closed my eyes.

Sean:"I love you."
Me:"I love you too."

Sean kissed the top of my head then tighten his grip a little.

~~~
Sean's P.O.V

A few hours had passed by, Sy was still sound asleep. Laying here thinking to myself I've ran last night's outcome over in my mind multiple times. One thing stood out the most every time, the way Sylas flew into the car. Losing her would break me, glancing down at her I saw her eyes flinch twice so she must be dreaming. Slowly rubbing her back to try to soothe her my mind went back to Sylas slamming into Sebastien's car. I couldn't handle the image any longer, carefully pulling my arm out from under her I got out of bed walking over towards the dresser to grab one of the glasses that was untouched. Picking up the glass I left the bedroom quietly to head down the stairs, when I stepped into the living room I saw Nick sitting on the couch.