Don't Leave Me...

Sylas's P.O.V

It's been almost two weeks since I last seen Sean. Slowly my memory is coming back to me but only in small pieces... not all things I've seen were bad, but Sean wasn't wrong when he said this will be one hell of a ride.

Kate:"Sy your doing it again."

I looked at Kate then sighed,

Me:"No I was only thinking this time Kate I promise."
Kate:"Okay good."
Me:"You don't have to stay you know? You can't miss that date of yours."
Kate:"I know but I can miss it."
Me:"Seriously Kate, go I'm fine."
Kate:"Promise you'll call if something happens?"
Me:"I promise."

Kate hugged me then left the house. I looked around then sighed before laying on the couch.

~~~~
Sean's P.O.V

Me:"How's Sylas?"
Nick:"She's getting better, she had a terrible trip last night."
Me:"She's okay, right?"
Nick:"Once Juliette got her to calm down she was fine."
Me:"Good, I'll leave you and Hank to it I have a friend to meet with."
Nick:"Should I worry?"
Me:"Not yet, I'll fill you in when I know more."
Nick:"Okay."

I walked out of the precinct to get in my car. My meeting isn't for another hour so I decided to drop by Nick's to see how Sy is doing myself.

~~~

I lightly knocked on the door, I waited a moment before Sylas opened the door.

Sylas:"Sean?"
Me:"I know, Nick told me about last night I had to come check on you."
Sylas:"I'm surprised he told you, would you like to come in?"
Me:"I would like that."

She smiled softly then stepped out of the way, I stepped inside closing the door myself.

Me:"Have you been sleeping?"
Sylas:"When I can um just when I close my eyes I see you everywhere and there's quick flashes of you and I together.."
Me:"Your starting to remember, I'm sure it's very overwhelming for you to take in but I promise it'll get better."
Sylas:"What about you? Have you seen anything or even slept at all?"

I sighed lowly so she pulled me over to the couch. Sitting on opposite ends she turned towards me waiting to hear what I had to say, some of the things I chose not to tell her. Only for her safety,

Me:"Sleeping? Off and on when I can, I've seen a lot of things which I'm sure your curious to hear about but I can't tell you it's too painful.."
Sylas:"I'm sorry you seen those.."
Me:"No don't do this, you have nothing to apologize for. Listen to me Sylas, you had nothing to do with what happened. It was Adalind's and hers alone, you just happened to be in the middle of it for her own reasons. Would have been better off if she killed me then you wouldn't have to go through with all of this."
Sylas:"Sean! Don't you ever say that again, things are better with you alive."

Tears welled up in my eyes, I never looked away from her but finally nodded.

Me:"You're right I'm sorry I shouldn't say something like that to you."
Sylas:"Do we live together?"
Me:"We do, you live with me in my apartment but after the second break in I had to move our things to the new house."

Sylas stiffened before her eyes glazed over, I got up moving quickly to her then dropped to my knees grabbing her hand.

Me:"Sylas, look at me darling. It's okay relax, everything is okay."

She gripped my hand then relaxed her body so she could look at me,

Sylas:"I remember being there for that!"
Me:"Do you know what happened that night?"
Sylas:"Yes, you and I had dinner then went to your apartment for things to get heated between us and I was taken."
Me:"Yes! That's good baby your doing great, what else do you remember?"