Woge? Wesen? What?

Nothing Nick said made sense to me so he made a quick phone call. With twenty minutes of waiting the front door opened and both Rosalee and Monroe walked in. I instantly closed my eyes not wanting to look at anyone,

Nick:"Relax Sy it's okay, I need you to open your eyes. Trust me your not crazy, I thought I was too but please open your eyes."

Letting out a sigh I slowly opened my eyes looking at everyone.

Rosalee:"I'm sorry Monroe and I scared you, you don't have to be frightened by us."
Me:"S-so what I saw was real?"
Monroe:"Yes, we want you to understand it's only us and we won't ever hurt you."
Nick:"Stay calm okay? Rosalee you want to go first?"
Rosalee:"Yea I'm not that scary."

I watched them curiously but Rosalee stood in front of me, she slightly turned her head and soon her face looked like a fox. I jumped and leaned back,

Me:"What the fuck..."
Rosalee:"Relax it's just me Sylas. I'm a Fuachboe."
Me:"Wait...so your like a fox?"
Rosalee:"I'll accept that, but yes see we're not so bad."

Rosalee shook her head and her face was back to normal,

Nick:"Now I need you to stay calm since it's Monroe's turn. Remember it's just Monroe."
Me:"Okay?"
Monroe:"Oh boy..here goes nothing."

Monroe's face changed and his scared the hell out of me. I jumped out of the chair hiding behind Hank as I looked over his shoulder,

Me:"Okay Monroe put it away.."
Monroe:"Sorry."

Once his face was normal I looked at Nick,

Me:"What you've been trying to tell me is true?"
Nick:"Yes and I'm so glad it's out in the open for you to finally see."
Juliette:"Believe me Sy, I didn't believe him either when he first told me."

I lightly screamed since she startled me,

Juliette:"Sorry.."
Me:"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you...so you and mom were right about Sean? He's a Zauberbiest, I did pronounce that correctly?"
Monroe:"Perfect!"
Me:"How is this real?"
Monroe:"That's hard to explain-"
Me:"Are you a werewolf?"
Monroe:"Something like that yea."
Me:"A fox and a werewolf? Odd but a perfect couple. How does that work?"
Rosalee:"We love each other and that's all that matters."
Nick:"Sorry Sy but I can't trust Sean."
Me:"I know but this is something I'll have to deal with on my own."
Nick:"You should stay here tonight."
Me:"No, I love Sean and he needs to tell me the truth. How long have you known?"
Nick:"Please don't make me answer that.."

I nodded then smiled before leaving Nick's house to go back to mine and Sean's house.

~~~~
Sean's P.O.V

I've called Sylas numerous times and she never answered not a single call of mine. Growling lowly I tossed my phone onto the couch to pour me another drink. As I drank from the glass I paced the living room floor, hearing the front door open made me stop in place.

Sylas:"Sean?"
Me:"In here.."

Sylas walked down the hallway with her arms crossed,

Me:"I can explain."
Sylas:"Please do, your a Zauberbiest? What is that?"

I sighed then finished the glass before placing it on the table. Sylas came closer but left a few feet of space between us.

Me:"Your terrified of me.."
Sylas:"Yes, I was at first but now that I know I'm not crazy no not so much."
Me:"Have a seat, we have a lot to discuss."

Sylas hesitated for a second but sat down on the couch, I stayed standing up then turned towards her.

Me:"Now you know the truth, it'll be a little easier to explain to you. Yes I'm a Zauberbiest and I will not harm you-"
Sylas:"I know, I wouldn't have came back if I thought differently."
Me:"I know."