Book 1: Chapter 3: Rohan

"Quick! I'm looking for master Tenzin!" She urged an air acolyte who she met whilst running through the corridor.

"He's not here", the Acolyte responded.

"And Pema?" She pressed.

"Second door on the left." He pointed in the opposite direction.

"Thank you." Audrey bowed and took off running in the direction.

"Pema!" she burst through the door not bothering to knock.

"Audrey?" A weak voice responded. Audrey was shocked to see Pema holding a baby whilst Two air acolytes scurried around her. She had just given birth.
'What a blessing but just at the wrong time.' She frowned.

"What are you doing here?" Pema asked. Audrey just realised that she had actually never spoken to this woman before, but only seen her from afar.
"Uhm..." Audrey hesitated, looking around to see the other air acolytes staring at her too.

She turned to them. "I am a healer from the Southern Water Tribe, I know Master Tenzin's mother, I've been sent to help his wife." The last part stung her lips, her father's wife...," may we have a moment please?"

"But-"

"She's very close to our family." Pema interrupted the air acolyte.
"I trust her." She looked up at Audrey smiling.

The acolytes bowed and left the room.

"Pema, there are more airships coming this way. We need to evacuate you and your kids."

Pema's eyes widened, "I don't think I'm fit enough to walk, let alone evacuate."

Audrey smiled, "I am a healer." She shrugged her shoulders, "May I help?"

~•~

After the healing session, Audrey stood up and went out to wash her hands, wanting to remove the substances off her hands.

"Thank you." Pema sighed, feeling that the pain had almost completely subsided.

"Only a pleasure." Audrey bowed and walked through the door.
The nearest bathroom, according to Pema was four doors down the passage. Audrey walked slowly looking at the walls of the building, they were long dark panels with gold geometric patterns on them. She walked into the bathroom and went back out to go see Pema again. She approached the door but found it was slightly open.

"Don't worry," Pema said, "Audrey helped me alot.

Tenzin's jaw dropped.

"Audrey's here?" Korra asked excitedly.

"Uh who's Audrey?" Bolin whispered to his brother and Asami. Mako shrugged.

Tenzin looked up to see Audrey behind the door. Without a moment to think, he rushed up and hugged her. "Thank you." He said.
The room went quiet as everyone took in this unusual behaviour.

"Master Tenzin." Audrey took a step back and bowed. " How nice to see you again." Tenzin immediately realised his mistake, he showed her an unnatural form of compassion to the stranger's eye. Everyone would question why he had done that. He bowed slightly, "Likewise."

"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news", Audrey carried on, " but there are more Airships coming. We must leave."

"Everything's not gonna be fine...isn't it daddy?" Tenzin's youngest daughter sighed.

They all walked outside. Audrey saw the airships from earlier, a lot more closer.

"What do you want to do Tenzin?" Korra asked.

Tenzin sighed," I need to protect my family, and get them as far away from this conflict as possible. If Aman got his hands on my children-" He closed his eyes, " I hate to even think of it."

The woman turned to Tenzin," If you're leaving, then I'm going with you." Audrey turned her head and saw Pema walk out with her new baby, she ran up to her quickly, ready to help if needed.

Pema stopped in front of her," You must come with us. You're his family too." Audrey looked down pressing her lips together, " if I go with, there will be too much suspicion." She responded, not only with everyone else, but your children too. I cannot let that happen." She put a hand on Pema's shoulder. " what's his name?" She gestured to the baby. "Rohan" Pema responded sadly. Catching on, to what Audrey will do. "Stay safe, Tenzin won't be pleased." Pema added.

"I wish you a speedy recovery, and a safe journey." Audrey hugged Pema.

Audrey snuck off to the other side of the island, and jumped off into the water, propelling herself towards the bay. She hid herself and waited until she saw Korra.

About fifteen minutes later she saw the polarbear-dog resurface with four people on her back. They made their way towards the drainage system, a large pipe within the wall of a cliff. She decided that she'll stay hidden on the bay.

------------‐------

Sorry it's a shorter chapter guys.😅
(QOTC)
Do you have a favourite fruit?
🥭🥭🥭