final

Yn knows very well how much of a perfectionist jungkook is ..but she didn't expected him to be so choosy when it comes to buy her wedding dress... Yn already had tried plenty of them and all of them got rejected in one sight ..

" Too simple" " old fashioned" " something that makes her more attractive" " thank you next " those commands were a little weird but funny as well ..and yn was really enjoying his picky sides but it was tiring after some time.

She went inside the changing room again as jungkook's phone rang and he stood up from his seat and came out of the place ...

When yn finally come out trying another dress she didn't find jungkook but namjoon who just entered. He looked in a hurry as the first thing he does is to ask a question " where is jungkook..I have something so important to tell him"

" He ..he is on phone i guess " yn tilted her head confused

." oh my god yn ..that's so pretty.." the moment he looked at yn he couldn't help but to say  as he was distracted again " i can't believe this is happening...I am so happy for you two "

" Thank you " yn smiled a little yet spoke with the sigh" who knows if he'll like this one or not ..oh by the way ..mr Kim ..is there any emergency?"

" Oh right " he seem to realise something " you will be shocked yn ..do you remember about the photos that were send to company..yours and that friend .... actually I forgot that I hired someone to investigate it .." he paused.." and that person was calling me for days and you know how i busy i always am .. so " again he was getting distracted again " leave all that ... actually today I talked to him and got to know about the person who was behind all that ..it's "

" It's areum " yn completed his sentence" I know "

" You ..you know " namjoon was beyond shocked" how ..how do you --"

" Teahyung told me "

" He also knows..you guys ..why did you not tell jungkook.."

" I rather not ...I think she fell guilty..what's the point of hold on that now .."

" You know that's not right ..what if she do something stupid again yn " namjoon was still processing everything.

" Let it go " yn paused " she won't do anything now ...let's not ruin their friendship...you know really well too ..mr Kim you too is areum's friend "

" I am ...but what she did is not justified " namjoon sigh ..

" Actually taehyung requested me ..I am doing this for my friend " yn smiled a little" i always knew there is someone he liked..I never knew that person was areum..."

" Woah woah .. another plot twist ..my head is spinning "

Yn let out a laugh " yeah it's totally unexpected..he was familiar with her from very start "

" Oh jungkook you are beck " namjoon seem alert as yn too turned to look at jungkook . He put his phone in his pocket. and looked at yn for a moment.

" This one is good " he spoke softly. thank God he didn't heard them .." come here "

Yn obediently went to him as he smiled " this is  perfect.."

" Do you think so " yn's face lit up .

"there should be  some adjustments in it , just a little " here we go again ..yn leaned on him ..she is really tired..

The wedding day arrived in no time ...even though it had been decided to do a little ceremony..at the end it was pretty much big ...as only close friends and family were a large number of people..that Includes all the company staff ..