twenty three

A big party was held with the alliance of Jeon company for some charity work..one glance at the vanue was enough to sense the expense of this place ..

Even though presence of taehyung at such place was odd..he still was there at the party .. taehyung too was little shocked to be invited by his step father to follow him along ..then he saw yn who was looking different then her usual self .

.she was wearing a black dress with her hair straighten..she appeared normal on outside but teahyung let out a chuckle when he saw her holding the corner of jungkook's coat walking along sneakingly seem to try hiding from people's eyes ..she was definitely nervous..

" Who is that " hearing a voice teahyung turned to see a familiar face ..Steve was wearing formal clothes unlike before his hair was slicked beck ..he appeared rather mature ..he smiled at teahyung " I didn't thought you would be here too...who forced you.. about me my dad forced me "

Teahyung tilted his head a little as if thinking something ..he almost forgot Steve's father was manager at jeon's company then he smiled " I came here for free food "

" That actually" Steve was a bit speechless but soon shook his head a little " it's a good idea...it seems food is the only interesting thing about this party" he paused as if saw something he streches his head to the right looking behind teahyung and spoke" come join us yn "

Teahyung turn to see yn with a tiring expression..she must have walked to them immediately after noticing them .. teahyung sighed and patted her shoulder " see your whole life is infront of your eyes mam..., You can't run away from these parties anymore "

" I rather stay at home " yn yawned a little , just being introduced with many people was doing a great work in making her sleepy " thank God you guys are here "

" Yea right " teahyung eyes gazed at a particular palce as yn followed his gaze till it reaches jungkook and areum..they seem to talking about something.

.yn was just going ask him about this ...but Steve interrupted " let's click some pics , I want to post them " yn looked at the camera as teahyung tilted his head to get a little close .." yn your hairs are weird today " Steve was a bit too honest as he was busy choosing a pick to post ..

Yn opened her mouth as if quite offended by the comment and then asked taehyung " does it look weird " teahyung looked at her for some good moment and sighed dramatically..yn had no choice but to laugh on how they both were deliberately teasing her .

" You look like you are enjoying a way too much " all of sudden teahyung's serious voice made yn furrowed her eyebrows..she got a little close to him considering that he was almost whispering..

" Who that women is " teahyung shaked his head pointing at areum ..then looked at yn with pity ..

Yn was a bit confused but still answered him clearly explaining everything..

" Look at her ..why she is wearing something you suppose to wear " teahyung rolled his eyes seeing yn still confused " why is she wearing matching clothes same as mr Jeon"

Only then yn noticed that areum's dress was perfectly matching the blue shade of jungkook's suit " must be a coincidence"

" Seriously.." teahyung could not decide if yn was too innocent or too dumb..now everything makes a little bit of picture..he was invited here not because of his father..but because that women want to create a mess ..but he still wasn't totally sure about it " I don't wanna argue with you anymore , just be careful "

Jungkook had a slight smile on his face as more and more people introduce themselves..one of them even mistook areum as his girlfriend while areum cleared this misunderstanding shaking her hand and with apologic smile ..