twenty

And they didn't really kissed , after having breakfast together jungkook left to attend his meeting...yn was happy as hell...they are going beck to Korea after he is done with his meetings..

She looked herself in mirror , finally changed into purple beggy top with white lines along with white pants ...now that she was in good mood ..she realised that she had a lot to do ...

She tried calling teahyung but it was unreachable....yn was guilty...in all this choas she didn't even think about informing the group...
knowing the temper of teahyung she got a little bit of idea that he must be ignoring her calls .

She then called Steve ..who only picked up after two tries [...Jesus yn..where have you been ] ..the voice spoke from other side .

" Ah...I will tell you after coming beck ...where is taehyung and mark " yn held her head ...she should have informed them ...

[" Mark's mom snatched his phone ..it was hilarious....haha..he was playing games more then usual]  Steve was all ready to start a fun conversation ..but then yn interrupted " hold on hold on...Steve we can do this later ..what about taehyung..."

[ Oh he ...when you disappear he tried to contact you but you I guess switched off your phone....did I told you ..how much of stupid you are ..I mean who do that ...] He paused as if thinking something [ oh about teahyung. ..we got the news that you left abroad ...he hasn't met us from then ...guess he is really pissed this time ..what do you have in explaination]

"* Sigh* it's a long story..I'll tell you everything once I am there ... please help me talk to him then" yn plead taking a deep breath [ yea yea I'll help..just come beck you little fool..]

" Hm.... thanks"

As she hang the call someone knocked on the door ...she walked to the door opening it ..

"  Did you eat yet " jungkook asked his smile was brighten up...eyes curved beautifully ...yn was shocked a bit...he is early ..did he just came just after the meeting..

" Yea .." yn replied a little loss of words

" Great let's go "

" To where ?" Yn's lips curved into a smile seeing him behaving all excited like a kid ..as he held her hand giving a cheeky smile " let's go " he spoke dragging her gently ..

They stopped at a mall ..yn insisted that he was wearing clothes just fine ...but he didn't listened a bit...even asked a worker to help yn to find a formal suit or dress ...yn changed many times but he was not satisfied ..

Finally he stopped being so choosy ..when she came out wearing a grey suit with a white top inside...he smiled standing up from the couch and nodded " this one "  he walked to her reaching his hands to her hair as she looked at him attentively...

" You look just perfect" his low voice was calm yet deep as he pulled her hair tie gently.." my cute rabbit" ...

yn immediately covered her mouth trying so hard not too scream .. rabbit.....awww..she is going to faint with all the blood rush..she shook her head a bit as he let out a laughter.."shall we " he held out his hand as she held it ..only then she held his hand she finally realised..this is not a dream...they are together...he is  ...he is  practically her boyfriend now ...

Plane landed in Korea and she was home ...she felt her heart filling with warmness... jungkook checked her clothes and adjusted her hairs a bit
" Perfect let's go "

Once they came out of the plane yn noticed jungkook's expression changed as he looked at his phone ..so she asked " what happened sir "

" That " jungkook look at her putting his phone beck in pocket " namjoon hyung .." he paused.. namjoon  massaged him informing about media outside the airport... somehow they got the news about his location..

" What about him " yn looked at him innocently..

" Nothing " jungkook gave her a smile and sighed
" You love me right "  words were spoken clearly as she nodded without any hesitation..

"
" Let's go then " jungkook held her hand interlocking their fingers ..from the way he held her hand she could tell .. something was off
" Just don't check your social media for some days "

Before yn could ask what he mean they exit the airport as several flash lights made it hard to open their eyes ...yn was shocked yet overwhelmed...he no longer fear about rumours....she couldn't ask for more .
Everything felt like a fairytale....she looked at him and smiled ...as they reached the car ...

" I told you to come separately " yn saw namjoon in the driving seat " you are so careless..didn't I told you I would pick her myself after..."

" Don't worry " jungkook opened the door for her before sitting beside her ..." I didn't intended to hide anyways.."

" What " namjoon was shocked and soon smiled
" did you two ...I mean ..you two finally"

" Yea we are together now drive " jungkook was still holding her hand as he spoke... jungkook leaned on yn's shoulder  a bit whispering " I am tired ..." Yn reached her hand carassing his face a bit...he must be tired.. she thought...he didn't get to rest a bit after his meeting..

Yn's felt her cheeks heating up as she felt him wrapping his arms around her waist to get more comfy closing his eyes ..she kept ruffling his hairs ..he smell so good ..

" I can't" namjoon mumbled clearly annoyed " am I invisible you two ..ahh....now I want a girlfriend too"

Author: a small chapter.. next will be big

And do check my new jungkook ff if you can ..love you muah