twenty one

"Taehyung, please hear me out" yn almost pleaded. Steve had suggested to meet up at his Apartment . and knowing the grumpy behavior of taehyung they decided to not tell him about yn's arrival ..

Taehyung grabbed his bag peck when she held him by the arm, " i am sorry buddy . I was wrong, please look at me "

" Don't call me your friend " taehyung's voice was raised yet controlled . He looked almost hurt next second as he spoke
" if i think about it again... you never approached me except for your test.. am i just a mathamatics solve book for you "

Even Steve and Mark looked confused about it... Mark looked up from his game to commen " damn you overthink a lot "

"Why are you thinking that way" Yn felt more guilty. " Taehyung you are the coolest person i have ever been friends with "

" Excuse me " mark raised his eyebrows..

" You too " yn sighed, glancing at  the mark, then she looked at teahyung .
"The past few days have been so difficult for me. I wasn't in my right frame of mind."

Yn had to explain everything briefly to all of them, just to make sure there won't be any secrets anymore. Steve told her that he Lowkey had an idea that the girl with jungkook was her at the airport .

But then mark came up with an an evil plan to prank mr jeon .

" But he would be in his meeting" yn hesitated and smiled awkwardly
" I don't want to disturb him " when both Steve and Mark gave her a look she turned  to taehyung
" Taehyung, you  won't want me to do something stupid right?"

" Why ?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows " it's your punishment..let's see how much in love mr Jeon is "

Meeting room was dead silence..as jungkook wrote down his suggestions then looked up from file " overall it's likable...but still I don't think the main focus should be advertisment of the product...if product is good then consumers will surely ---" he paused seeing his phone buzzing... he had his phone on silent mode for meeting.. he saw the name on the caller id and took it " excuse me "

He recieved the call . thinking maybe yn forgot about his meeting " hello !..is everything alright?" His voice was soft as yn spoke from other side
[ Yes everything is fine ]

" Hmm..then I'll call you later..ok "

[ You don't want to talk to me ] taehyung controlled his laugh as her phone was on speaker...yn glared at him . indicating you guys are the one who want me to do this.

" No it's not like this " jungkook was  bit at loss
" why won't I ..it's just I am having a meeting and it's discussion time "...

[ Hmm then I'll hang up ..but before] she paused as if regretting her decision...[ I love you ]

Jungkook's lips curved from corners as he tried to suppress his smile as much as possible
" hmm.."

[ What's hmm...say I love you beck ]

" There are like  30 people in the room "

[ I think you're ashamed of it.  ] yn's voice held a fake anger..

" Alright" jungkook was amused as he smiled " I love you too " 

When he heard inaudible whispers, he tilted his head while speaking with his heavy-handed tone.
" say hi "  he showed his phone " to my girlfriend"

" Hi mam " hiiii" oh my god hi " helo mrs Jeon " "

By the time greetings ended yn was left speechless.. She was so embarrassed that she hung up right away.