chapter four

𝘿𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩

It was extremely confusing and new for her... when the first thing she found that her wardrobe was filled with new clothes and old one was throwned away...they even picked a pair of clothes for her... do people here need workers for every little thing? ..

"Hmm you go ahead on work ... I'll be a little late today " Jungkook spoke to his secretary on phone as he lose his tie a little bit scanning some files
" About our new project.. Wait a minute "

He kept checking every little details while talking on phone ..when a whole jar of water poured on files... he saw papers getting ruined without any change of expression.

.. he looked up to see frightened face of young maid... it turns out her feet hit the table as she mistakenly pour the whole water on his files..

She immediately freak out as she tried to dried them by picking it up..

" Don't touch it " Jungkook's voice was steady not too loud not too low as he gave a glare to the maid... his lips twisted in anger ... girl was so frighten.. her body shivered as she would fall any second...

Staff was fast to react as they immediately clean up the mess but of course papers were ruined..

" I am so sorry.. Mr jeon... I wasn't paying attention " maid bowed multiple times in terror " I will dry them I will " she again stretches her hand to the papers on table..

" I SAID DON'T TOUCH IT "he spoke every word  separately and clear through gritted teeths " you are fired "

Before young maid could react anything she saw yn coming     downstairs slightly jumping on stairs as she walked with fast steps and was standing near jungkook in no time
" Good morning "

" Good morning " He speak as low as he could and smiled slightly at her
" Exited for school ?"

" So much " she smiled as her eyes curled.. her mood seem to be good as her eyes shifted to  the young maid who was standing a little zoned out not moving a inche  " Voila unnie let me help you "

She immediately sprinted towards kitchen picking up juice and placed it on table... yn paused for a moment as voila still didn't moved.. yn grabbed her hands and dragged gently towards kitchen " Hurry up tell me... what should I take next to table "

Jungkook was left speechless with furrowed eyebrows... She even remember names of workers here... and on the other hand he didn't even know the number of workers in this house.. . .

He sits there talking on phone glancing  at yn time to time to find her eating an apple while talking to voila..

" Unnie can you teach me... how to cook " yn spoke fondly looking at maid who was still trying to calm herself... after she got fired all of sudden. .

" Huh? " Voila responded finally..

" Teach me cooking " yn chew on apple few times and spoke again
" how about today... when I came beck from school... anytime would be fine "

" I won't be here.. actually I " actually I got fired... she couldn't complete her sentence as a steady and clear voice spoke.

" You are not going anywhere " jungkook voice was loud  as he turn to look at voila.. his voice soften as he spoke again " Stay with her if she wants "

Voila was beyond shocked on jeon jungkook sudden kindness... he is a person who would not give a damn about anyone as long as it doesn't affect him...

She instantly wanted to hug yn and thank her..but how can she? .. They had learned to maintain a decent distance between workers and the people  they work for...