twenty five

Typically, jungkook would still be at work whenever yn returned from college, but today, as she entered the house and held the kitten in her arms, she noticed jungkook sitting on the sofa in the living room.

She walked over to him, sat down next to him, and leaned on his shoulder, saying, "You are home. Why is it so early today?" without giving a second thought to the formalities. Yn let go of the kitten, and somehow he managed to escape from her grasp.

Jungkook took an odd breath as he closed the laptop on which he had been composing something earlier, "why?"

" Hmm ?" Yn's brows furrowed as she was puzzled.

"Why should I tell you...have you ever told me anything you do?" his comments were harsh, yet he still supported her head firmly on his shoulder.

" What do you mean?" yn asked, pouting as she gazed up at his face.

He looked at her with corner of his eyes as he muttered " nothing"

" Mn" yn was still confused yet she started to tell him everything on her mind like usual " you know what ...I met a girl today ...she was with me the whole day of the college as we talked i get to know ..her home is where I and dad used to live ..isn't it strange..how i never met her " she paused as if confirming if he was listening
" suddenly I miss my old tiny home ..after dad's death uncle took me his home and then you came " she smiled " i really miss the house sometimes. how about I visit there sometime..."

" Whatever you wish," he said, his face expressionless..yn forced him to look at her directly.

" What happened..why are you so grumpy?" she smiled as something flickered in his eyes..she lifted her head to kiss his lips..but to her surprise, he drew away, turning his head.

" Sir ," only this time yn felt something was amiss, "have I done something wrong...is there something I did to disturb you..."

"I'll go to my room now... get some rest," he said as he stood up and walked away.

Yn was a little sad .. jungkook's behaviour today left her with some indescribable feelings..but she still was confused..what happened...what could go so wrong...what did she even did ... struggling with it for almost two hours she couldn't bear it anymore and called namjoon.. namjoon was closest to jungkook in office..she thought maybe he is stressed because of some project..

But after the call ended yn was too numb to feel anything...this morning a courior was delivered at jungkook's office..in which there were few photos of yn and taehyung..it was unclear who send it ..soon namjoon shared the pics which was the reason of all this choas.

In the photos yn held teahyung's face as she seem to speak something..it was when she rushed that night to help taehyung.. someone took their photos...she was confused about what should  be the thing to bothered about..is it the photos or the fact that jungkook didn't even tried to talk about it to avoid misunderstandings.

Late at night yn knocked on his door ..and he opened the door only after few minutes..he was wearing a white night suit ..his bangs down hiding his forehead..his face still held the same icy expression " you are awake "

" Yes " yn entered his room and soon door closed with a soft click " what's going on sir ..if you want to ask something.. please ask" yn really don't want any misunderstanding to grow between them as she almost pleaded..

" I don't want to ask about anything " the answer was simple and colder then before.. jungkook simply lowered his lashes.. turning the pages of file in his hand ..

" Why are you behaving like this then " yn intend to appear calm but she couldn't cover the slight anger in his tone " why you keep acting like this "