Denial

Jungkook's heart wasn't stopping beating so fast..he blankly stared at the girl sitting on chair ..now that he know what he really feels about yn..he don't know how to react ..the feelings whom he was addressing as responsibilities were something else...he really hated himself for kissing her..why he had to do that ..why he had to figure out about loving her in this way.

He kissed her without any thought...it was a moment of impulse...but when his senses came beck he immediately pulled away...frozed on place..what had I done ?... The thought just crossed his mind and yn hugged him again ..like nothing happens.

"Miss do you remember the person who killed everyone there " jungkook came out of his thoughts hearing jhope .. " anything name or appearance... "

" Name .... something like..k..Kim..s.."

" Kim seokjin " jhope's hopeful eyes looked at her .

" Does that mean the mafia Kim seokjin " namjoon raised his eyebrows" is he the human trafficker"

" No " jhope turned to look at namjoon the look on his face almost scared namjoon for a bit " he won't do something like that " he then turned ti yn "could you tell us what happened entirely"

Yn looked up at Jungkook face ...but he was not brave enough to look in those eyes..the eyes which demanded something he wasn't ready for. With a blank hurt in her face she collected some courage to look at the officer in uniform " I was kidnapped..that was a dark room " she paused " even though I wanted to escape..my body wasn't supporting me ..cough cough .."

Jungkook's almost reached his hand towards the glass of water...but jhope was fast enough to pass it to yn .. offcourse he wasn't in a internal crisis like jungkook.

Taking few sips she took a deep breath " they took me to the hall ..I could hear they were betting on me ..to buy ...yes to ...to " she hasitated almost choking on sob .

Before jungkook know ..he  walked to yn habitually helding her hand to comfort her ....no matter what was the situation..his heart was denying to leave her even for a moment.

" But " yn again spoke up with more courage this time " but then I heard several gunshot...then I saw that person.. Kim ...he save...yes he saved me..."

" No he didn't " jhope looked almost angered " he was there to eliminate his rival ...only for that "

" Maybe " yn spoke up " but still he was a big help ...i am ..I  am grateful..yes ..he even saw how my body was drugged..he made me sit ..and bought me coffe to sobber up "

Jhope took out his phone showing a photo to her ...the photo displayed two people posing v sign .one was jhope who was smiling and other was Kim seokjin which face held a small smile ..they look close in the picture..even namjoon and jungkook were shocked" just to be sure ..it's him right ?"

" Yes "

" Then I want mr Jeon to file a first investigation report against Kim soekjin" jhope spoke.indiffrently " so many people were killed ...it's still against the law "

" I don't want to " jungkook look bossy for a second " they all deserved to die anyway.. your police force was failed to find and protect her..the mafia did ..." He paused raising her eyebrows" no matter what their intentions were..the girl is safe "

" As a responsible citizen you should--"

" You can leave ... officer hoseok "

" Alright" jhope nodded " but incase you want to .. please contact me "

Namjoon left along with jhope too..office work was due offcourse the whole time they were busy searching for yn ...

Yn was send to her room...even though everything seem same but things were different then before...she saw jungkook sitting infront of her looking at her as empty food Plates were  still placed there ...

" You look shaken " jungkook's voice was low and melodious..as he sat on bed beside her.. putting the plates aside... reaching his hand to her head he gave a light pat. " You are home now... don't be scared anymore"

" I am not scared" yn held his hand which was carasses her head..." It's just...I am afraid of " she looked at his eyes and felt like crying..why this man has to be this handsome..why the distance between them seem so big .

" I am here ... nothing to be afraid of " jungkook forced a smile .. somehow still wishing it all to be not true ..

" Sir ...if I ask you something..." She held his hand securely" would you be mad at me "

Jungkook knew what she was gonna ask...even though he know..how could even he get mad at her ..

" That time  when you ..."

" I apologise.." jungkook cut her off
" I don't know why I.." he paused he somehow don't want her to get her hopes high ..she is  just eighteen

" Apologise?" Yn was so hurt that the breathing seem a burden..

" I know you must be scared..I didn't intended to force myself on you..even i---"

Jungkook was so busy explaining...that yn couldn't take it any longer she palmed his face and connected their lips ..she really had no idea how to initiate a kiss ...but she felt his big hand on her beck pulling her closer ...it was a impulsive act again...he pulled away immediately
" No..no ..this is  " he stood up freaking out " I am sorry...I am so sorry"

" I like you " yn spoke up immediately room fell into silence ..he didn't dare to speak...only he knows how much he wanted to continue that kiss ..but he can't let hs emotions ruin everything  ..." I love you sir ...."

" Love ?"jungkook muttered ..what she even know about love ...at the age of eighteen kids often misunderstand affection  for love...

But he even know about love himself...when he was at yn's age
.he was already dealing with company ..he was fighting for his existence...how can he say he knows love..when he never loved someone except....her

Jungkook always deal things differently... whenever he stuck at work or life somewhere..he choose to be bossy ... that way he can't make impulsive decision..

" Your school is almost over right" he held his composure...again like Jeon jungkook who is cold by nature..

" Yes..but that's not --"

" I want you to study abroad for higher education "

A/N : after a long time .. I'll try to update more now .
Do vote ..