twenty six

Yn was going to stay angry with him for long ...but it seemed totally impossible..the moment jungkook flashes his little smile .. it was over ..he could get away with murder flashing that smile ..and on top of that the day they decided to go out arrived.... jungkook was the one who packed both of their clothes and necessity...it wasn't going to be long so a single bag was enough for both of them.

It didn't take long when they arrived at the destination..a long drive to the countryside... the whole ride was fun with some music, but to be honest, jungkook is not so talkative and prefers to listen so sometimes it was awkward when yn paused to get a reaction and he was silent.

.. So in the end, you had to beg him to sing something.. because it was the only way he would speak without pausing...he had a wonderful voice ... melodious enough to calm someone...as yn slowly drifted to sleep ..it was evening when they reached near a lake ...

yn really liked to run but her speed was rather slow ...still she challenged Jungkook to a race and failed terribly...

" Where is my bracelet,"  you noticed that her wrist was empty...it was have fall somewhere when she was busy playing...she appear a little uneasy
" I need to find it "

Jungkook had yet to speak as a water drop fell on his cheek and then on her head ..soon the water starts pouring down "Let's go..it's raining"

" My bracelet"Yn was getting wet but her feet were glued to earth.

" Does it matters ...let's go ..you are getting wet. " Jungkook pulled her hand as he walked ahead ..

- did he forgot..he gave me that bracelet - this thought made yn a little mad ..how the hell it doesn't matter ..it matters the most ..but if he doesn't care ..let it be ..yn snatched her hand away and walked towards car.    " i can go by myself  "

" What happened to you now ..why are you so grumpy" jungkook let out a laugh as he took the driving seat ..they were  drenched by now ..

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Taehyung was done with his part time job shift as rain started pouring..he had to take a shed outside of a bar ..which was glowing with pink lights ..he held his cap and lowered his head letting out a sigh ...

" What are you doing here ..kim--" taehyung look up to see a girl in blue attire ..her makeup was light and her hairs curled as she was hesitating to speak as she forget his full name .

" Teahyung" his eyes was tired but today his face showed a friendly tone." What are you doing here miss areum"

" Was in a meeting with a client" areum spoke without any change in tone ..as she scanned him head to toe ..he was still in cafe uniform ..where he works...so she appeared rather shocked " why are you --" she paused " do your mom knows "

" She doesn't have to know " teahyung's smile was still the same as he looked in other direction as if checking the rain " I am by myself now ..I let go of it .i can't cling to it and hurt myself more"

For a brief time areum couldn't say anything but to look at him then finally she took out a card from her purse " here take it ...you are still young.. contect my secretary if you need help"

And teahyung couldn't help but to remember the first time he met areum ... when his real dad died .it was difficult to connect with his mother.. suffocated by the pain and sorrow ..he left his home at the age of fifteen without caring about anything..he spent two days like this without eating.. without showering..areum was the one who helped him along with few others kids as she is a ngo worker ..and then he was found by his mother at last .