chapter eleven

" so we are here to discuss about how these four kids violated the rules " principal coughed a little " mark, Steve , taehyung and yn " he looked so tired of it as he sat on chair " do we have everyone's parents"

" Yes sir and for yn " mr Han spoke looking at namjoon and rhea

" Aren't you two are so young to be parents" principal blink few times through his wrinkled eyes..

" No we..we are not " namjoon scratches his head shyly

" We are not her parents " Rhea spoke in a straight tone " is this even a question?"

" Haha " principal let out a laugh " I apologise..I am quite old..so where is yn and her parents"

" Sir her parents I mean her dad passed away " mr Han the home teacher spoke " there is someone else "

" That someone is me " they all saw jungkook coming in with yn ..he walked to principal with a professional smile " I am her guardian Jeon jungkook..glad to meet you "he stretches his hand as principal took it for a handshake.

" It's a pleasure to meet you mr Jeon " principal smiled" have a seat"

Jungkook sat down on chair as he saw familiar face in between parents
" manager Choi ..you are here?"

a midage man smiled nervously
" greetings mr Jeon .. actually my son"
he pointed at Steve standing in a corner and sighed

" Oh " jungkook exclaimed " your son has quite guts ..I would surely like to meet him again"

" I apologise if he did something to anger you sir" mr Choi looked a little nervous as he wiped his face " you are his role model..he always admired you .. please disciplines him if you wish to"

" Oh I see " jungkook raised his eyebrows " role model? ..I don't remember slapping a girl ever " mr choi's face went paler ..

Meeting ended with giving warning to four of them ..and parents too ensured that their kids won't do anything like this again..

When jungkook came out of the office mr Choi was waiting for him there
" sir mr son Steve want to apologise..here ".
He elbowed Steve as Steve  looked up at Jungkook.. jungkook tilted his head and smiled mockingly.. yn was behind him ..she felt jungkook holding her hand ..she looked up to see his side profile ... flawless as ever..

" Mr Choi you earlier said I am free to teach him a lesson" jungkook looked at mr Choi with same expression
" were you serious? "

" Yes I was .." mr Choi replied wiping his face once more " please forgive him...he is just a kid " mr choi surely knows what it is to be enemy with Jeon jungkook in this field ..he was sure his son's future would be ruined if things won't be better..

Jungkook adjusted his suit and raised his hand slapping Steve with a loud and clear sound causing yn flinch with shock.. Steve's cheek  reden as he held his cheek almost tearing up

" You are lucky to have a father like him.." he Spoke strighten Steve's coller " or I would not stop on just a slap ..this girl right here "  there was a possesiveness in his voice"you will regret your birth..if you dared to even  think of harming her "

Mr Choi bowed without protest" he will keep it in mind ..."

Jungkook walked out dragging yn along with him..

Whole car ride was salient namjoon drove the car and jungkook was sitting beside yn...yn looked at him.. jungkook was sitting straight with expressionless face ..how to start a conversation..she thought..he always looked like he'll beat someone up..

" Sir ..I " yn tried to break the silence..

" Not a word" jungkook glare at her " I don't want to hear any useless excuses"

Yn wanted to say why are you still holding my hand if you don't wanna talk..her heart felt heavy ..is he going to ignore her?

Her eyes lands on her right hand which jungkook held securily ..she felt his grip turning more firm and their fingers slightly interwined..yn let him held it ...cause he seem so tense ...as if she would run away if he let go..

Jungkook dropped yn at mension ordering voila to bandage on her knees and elbows ..yn stood there watching his beck as he returned to his office.. did I angered him that much ..she thought... he had to come all the way school for her .it's must be a headache right ?

She felt her heart dropped a little with a weird feeling..she tried to cheer up her mood by talking to voila but it didn't worked....there was only jungkook in her mind whole day ..

Exausted by these thoughts when she lied down on bed ..her tears starts falling..ugh..why do I have to meddle in ..she thought..sir must be so angry..why I kept forgetting he is not my real family..I can't bother him again and again....she burried her face in pillow drifting to sleep while crying..

She heard some dim voices ..how much time passed when she was asleep..she heard jungkook's loud voice " can someone tell me why yn has been crying...you guys didn't even noticed huh ?"

" I am sorry sir ..she was fine before I don't know what happened then " she heard voila speaking..

They must be out of the room as she can clearly hear them " leave " jungkook ordered as there was only silence

Soon sound of door knob twisted was audible..she closed her eyes shut pretending to be asleep..

She can feel his footsteps near as he leaned on headboard to look at her face ..his thumb gently rubed corner of her eyes ..she could hear him sigh
" Yn are you asleep " his voice was soft as yn pressed her lips together suppressing her sobs still with her eyes closed..

"It's okay if you want to cry " she heard him as he carasses her cheeks
" but atleast let me know what's bothering you "  she still didn't opened her eyes..

" I understand" he spoke with a sigh
" I'll let you have your time " he turn to leave but felt a tug on his wrist ..he looked at yn who opened her eyes holding his wrist ..she pushed her body up and hugged him clinging to his neck " I am sorry..I won't bother you with anything like this again.." she Spoke with a weepy voice

As jungkook wrapped his arms around her lifting her up from bed ..her legs wrapped around his torso as he carasses her beck letting her cry " you don't need to apologise" he hugged her more tighter as he felt her body shaking " I was just scared .. scared that you would be hurt..I " he closed his eyes saying no more..

He sat on bed with her body still clinging on him .. letting her cry for some minutes...she pulled from his neck after few minutes looking at his face as her arms were still around his neck " what time is it?"

He wiped her wet face with his left hand holding her waist with right ..
" It's late night..do you want to sleep now " she nodded and hugged him again resting her head in his neck as he hummed ..

" Do you want me to stay here today " he asked in a soft tone carassing her hairs as she hummed in agreement
" Then help me removing my coat ..I can't move like this "

She pulled from his neck again and looked down at his coat unbuttoning it ..as he just observed her..his eyes reached her eyes focused on unbuttoning the coat as he smiled unknowingly ....

He let out a strange breath of comfort when she removed his coat ..he groaned softly as she hugged him again ...he lied down on bed and her head rested on his chest

" good night "She felt the vibration of his voice as she hummed " good night" he smell so nice ..she thought before drifting to sleep again .. he kept tapping her head lightly humming ..it was so comfortable...he couldn't resist as his eyes were getting heavy he too falled asleep

Note : so I am updating again lol...idk I was in the mood
.. please vote lemme know you are reading by it and please comments  if you liked it . And I changed cover too