twenty two

There were really few people who held importance in jungkook's life. One of them was areum ..she comes from a wealthy family , plus knows jungkook from childhood..

After the death of his parents..areum was one of the people who stood by jungkook's side . She was two years older then him..

When jungkook arranged a meeting for yn to meet her ..yn was slightly nervous yet exited..she could sense how important her opinion would be ..areum had recently came beck to Korea ..and  was working for poor children through her NGO all over the world..yn had a preety decent image of areum in her mind ..

But meeting left yn with a unknown feeling..as if she could sense something was not right ...areum had a round yet small face with heart shaped lips..she appeared a lot younger
" How have you been my little bunny " she had said with her shiny eyes on jungkook.

" Couldn't be any better..noona " jungkook's smile was evidence how comfortable he was talking to her ..yn was just looking at her when areum noticed her

..yn feeling her gaze on her greeted with a smile
" Hello " areum was still smiling as she almost reached her hand to pat yn's head " who this little girl is "

" My girlfriend" and her hand stopped midway..her eyes scanned yn's face and then she looked at Jungkook.. something flickered in areum eyes which was unnoticed.

" Girlfriend" the voice was still controlled as before " I didn't knew about it ..you didn't told me "

" I wanted to tell you face to face "

Yn was left confused... everything was alright why it felt that areum was ...she was sad ..or is yn was misunderstanding...

The sky was dark outside yn sat on her bed lost in thoughts ...for some reason her heart was not at ease ...she heard the sound of door opening..and flinched a bit because of not paying attention...she saw jungkook with a pillow hugged in his arms ..his bangs were covering the forehead .

" What are you doing here .." yn's voice was a little shaken ..as she calmed down " you scared me sir ...it's midnight"

" I feel like I have a fever " his voice was modified to be cute as he pouted " I can't fall asleep too " his night clothes were making him so adorable..it was hard to resist..

" Come here ..let me check " she gestured him to come close as he sprinted to her with small steps ...such a drama queen yn let out a laugh .. hugging him like a stuff toy..she held his head pulling away a little as his arms were still around her waist. " A little bit of warm ..." Her voice held a  concern.." should I call the doctor..but it's so late ...do we have  any medication.."

" Yea I took a pill " he leaned on her shoulder again snuggling a bit .. indicating all he need right now a comfortable rest .so he end up staying in her room ..the way her room was decorated was over the top for his personality..yn almost laughed when he looked more like a princess between those preety curtains..

.yn was getting more and more clues that he had a habit of hugging when he sleep ..as he hugged her waist trying to sleep and she was scrolling through her phone .."....sir "

" Mn " jungkook responded as he tilted his head a bit to look at her face ..

" How about I find a nickname for you ..sir seems a bit formal right ?"

Jungkook smiled ..yn reached her hand to remove his bands to see his eyes " and how would you find it.. internet" his tone was a bit joking.

" Mn " yn nodded occupied in her phone as she still carasses his head with left hand.." so here is the names. .tell me which one you like "