♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ♡︎

"So you are telling me that you know about Luhan Oppa through Namjoon Oppa but how?" Y/n asked her boyfriend who was looking at her while feeding her some ice-cream to beat the heat

"Yes babe. Few years back I went to Namjoon hyung's university to give him his notes he left behind. I saw Luhan hyung having an argument with his father. It was a huge scene you know. So when I asked Namjoon hyung about why theres such a scene going on so hyung told me that Luhan hyung don't have a good relationship with his father so he was having some issue with him. Hyung did not knew that why the father and son were arguing but it defineltly caught the attention of many people at that time." Taehyung explained while still feeding his girlfriend who was listening to him carefully and also having the tasty ice-cream.

"I see. I only met him one or two times and I could see that he had a good bonding with Mr.Lee so maybe they solved their issue?" Y/n asked.

"Maybe. Maybe they solved their issues and now everything is fine. Anyways, the wedding is near. Are you excited?" Taehyung asked smiling.

"Yes! As much as I am excited but I am also nervous for my mom. I am happy that she found a good person for her and I really hope that Mr.Lee is actually a nice person who is not faking anything. You know because of the past it's hard for me to trust anyone with my mom but I am really trying to trust Mr.Lee for my mom." Y/n said releasing a sigh. Taehyung took a tissue and rubbed away the little ice-cream stuck near her lips.

"Hopefully everything will turn out well. Now stop worrying and here choose which suit should I wear on the wedding day." Taehyung asked smiling trying to divert Y/n's mind.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡.

♡︎⁂♡︎

𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑟𝑠.𝐶ℎ𝑎'𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑟.𝐿𝑒𝑒'𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖, 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡. 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔.