♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ♡︎

"No

"No. I can't do that." Taehyung said releasing a small sigh.

"I know why you are not agreeing. Please Tae? Can't you do this for me? I want to see you performing. I want everyone to hear everyone hear your smooth and peaceful voice. You don't have to worry about me. Unnie is going to take a few days off from work. And mom is here only working online for the time being. You should participate. Otherwise I will feel as if I am burden-" Y/n could not complete when Taehyung said.

"Don't you say that you are burden! You are not okay!" Taehyung said holding his girlfriend's hand and rubbing them slowly.

"If you don't want me to feel that way then take part in the prom performance." Y/n said seriously.

"Okay then. If that's what you want but I will be coming everyday to see you. And promise me that you are going to take care of yourself?" Taehyung asked.

"Promise!" Y/n said smiling and finally hugging her boyfriend in happiness who engulfed her warmly into a hug.

♡︎⁂♡︎

"When are you going to come back Jenna?" Y/n asked her best friend who came to visit her before she leaves with her parents.

"I don't know Y/n. Most probably two weeks. I took the leave from the university for two weeks. But maybe I come back before that." Jenna said.

"Alright. I hope your grand-father gets well soon. And take care of yourself." Y/n said smiling.

"You too Y/n. Take care of yourself. When I come back I want to see you not here but at the university." Jenna said smiling back getting a small nod from her bestfriend as a response.

"Girls! Here is your evening snacks. Have it." Mrs.Cha said after putting a knock on Y/n's door. Jenna opened the door revealing Y/n's mother carrying a trayful of healthy and yummy snacks for the two girl besties who were spending the evening together.

"Mom when is unnie coming back? I rarely get to see her nowadays." Y/n asked sulking cutely.

"She will be late today as well my child. But from tomorrow she has taken leave so you can spend more time with her. Her jobs demands more time from her. So much time that she hardly gets any time to spend with her family." Mrs.Cha said earning a nod from her younger child.

♡︎⁂♡︎

"Taehyung hyung!!" Jungkook shouted in happiness as soon as he saw Taehyung entering the dance practice room in the university which is kept open for students for them to practice their dance or practice for their performance for various university events.

"Hi guys-" Before Taehyung could say anything else Hoseok shouted his name and both Hoseok and Jungkook ran towards Taehyung to jump on him for a quick hug.