♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ♡︎

"What's the matter Dr

"What's the matter Dr.Park? Are the results out?" Seulgi asked the doctor who had called for them to visit him in his chamber.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑀𝑟𝑠.𝐶ℎ𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑙𝑔𝑖 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑌/𝑛.

"For now you don't have to worry. Her test results are not that bad and we can expect her to heal slowly. For the treatment she will need to visit the hospital every month for check-ups. I will give new medicines with a little high dosage then earlier. There is this injection that she needs to take everyday so one of the nurses will teach her how to use it." Jimin said making everyone sigh in relief. Everyone let out the breath they did not realized they were holding.

"Thank you Dr.Park. By the way when can we take her home?" Mrs.Cha asked.

"You can take her after three days. We are still keeping her under observation." Jimin said with a small smile.

"Alright. Thank you doctor. Let me break the news to Y/n. She will be really happy." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Sure. I will visit her for her regular check-ups after some time." Jimin said as the others nodded.

♡︎⁂♡︎

"Really Taehyung?" Y/n asked getting excited.

"Yes! You can go home after three days. But Dr.Park has strictly said to take rest and not overwork yourself and you should take your medicines regularly and also to not hide any problems if you are facing or will be facing." Taehyung said caressing Y/n's face.

"Yes yes! I will do everything the doctor has asked me to." Y/n said smiling unable to control her smile.

"Y/n! I am so happy for you! We will once again spend time. Yayyy!!" Jenna said getting hyper and excited at the same time.

"Jenna! First of all calm down? And you are right! We can spend more time together." Y/n said but suddenly she started breathing heavily making everyone's smile falter at once.

"Hey! Y/n! What happened?" Taehyung asked getting nervous.

"Tae! Put on her oxygen mask. She is still not recovered. When you went to meet Dr.Park, the nurse came and informed us that if Y/b breathes heavily then we should put on her oxygen mask." Hoseok said. Taehyung immedietly helped Y/n in laying down and put on her oxygen mask. Slowly and steadily her breath became normal and she soon dozzed off due to tiredness.