♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ♡︎

"Stop staring at me Tae

"Stop staring at me Tae." Y/n said chuckling while her hands writing down her notes.

"I thought you have your practice?" Y/n said now looking towards Taehyung who was smiling at her.

"Yes yes! Let Hoseok come and then we can go." Taehyung said. Listening to him someone sitting near Y/n asked him about Hoseok.

"Taehyung do you know where did Hoseok go?" Jenna asked.

"I think he went to meet Jasmine. I don't know why though." Taehyung said.

"Oh ok." Jenna said. Her face losing the shine all of a sudden.

"Y/n, I think I should go. I will ask Hoseok to come to the music room directly." Taehyung said getting up. It was break time so the classroom did not had much students.

"Okay. Take care and all the best for your practice!" Y/n said looking towards her boyfriend.

"Yes and you too ok? I will meet you after my practice. It's just introduction today so I can meet you when classes are over." Taehyung said as Y/n nodded her head.

𝑆𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠. 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 '𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢' 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠.

♡︎⁂♡︎

"Dude! Where were you? I was waiting Hoseok!" Taehyung said as soon as Hoseok entered the music room breathing heavily as if he just came from a marathon.

"I told you I went to meet Jasmine. Actually she wanted my help for some dance steps so I just went to help her." Hoseok said.

"Dance steps why? How much I know apart from being our senior she is also a pharmaceutical major?" Taehyung asked while taking out the music department's electric guitar from the cover.

"Yes she is. However since she will be graduating soon and so after graduation she will be auditioning to become a kpop idol. And that's why she asked me to help her with some dance steps." Hoseok said gulping down some chilled sprite.