♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ♡︎

"What's the matter Dr

"What's the matter Dr.Park?" Seulgi asked getting worried when she saw the blank expression on Jimin's face.

"I am glad that your sister is recovering well. I would still say this that she is quite weak. So I don't think so that we can think about the next step in her treatment now." Jimin said releasing a sigh.

"Oh- so like what should we do?" Seulgi asked.

"All we can do is wait for her to overcome her weakness. Take good care of her and if possible let her go out sometimes. She might feel better. Let her attend university for a day or two in a week with people she trusts surrounding her. I suggest let her start her regular life gradually. It will make her will power increase which will eventually be easier for us to move forward in her treatment." Jimin said.

"Sure Dr! Thank you. I will make sure to do everything you said. I will take my leave now." Saying that Seulgi bowed to the doctor and went away.

♡︎⁂♡︎

"Where were you unnie? I thought you would come early today?" Y/n asked her sister as soon as the older entered the house.

"You did not sleep till now? You should sleep on time Y/n." Seulgi said smiling.

"I slept early today but woke up a few minutes ago." Y/n said smiling as well.

"I had extra hours of duty baby sister. And then I went to meet Dr.Park to ask him about your yesterday's reports. He told me that you were doing good in recovering and he also allowed you to attend your university for a day or two in a week." Seulgi said making her sister show a big smile in happiness.

"Really unnie? I am so happy!!" Y/n said and finally landing herself towards her sister for a hug.

"Yes yes Y/n! You can attend but only for a day or two in a week and after that online classes for the rest of the week. I will ask Taehyung and your friends to take care of you." Seulgi said breaking the hug and caressing the younger's hair softly.

"I don't want to be a burden on them-" Y/n said with a pout forming on her lips.

"Say this on front of them and see them getting angry. You know this isn't like this? Taehyung loves you so much that he is literally ready to do anything for you. Hoseok and Jenna always makes sure that you are fine and healthy. I don't think so you could get any better friends than them." Seulgi said making Y/n smile.

"You are right unnie. I am so lucky to have them and you all!" Y/n said.

"By the way how did your meeting with Taehyung's older brother go today? Everything alright?" Seulgi asked now settling herself on the couch.