♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ♡︎

"What?? Really?!?!" Taehyung was shocked but happy for his girlfriend as soon as she told him about her mother's fiancee

"Yes Tae. After you went home that day I was introduced to him. I am so happy for mom. She had lived so many years without anyone to love her like a partner. Yes me and unnie are there to always love her but you know the love from your partner is different than your children." Y/n said. A smile adorning her face as she was cuddled up in her warm duvet with heavy rain drizzling outside.

"Yes baby. Even I am so happy for her. So when is the wedding? Anything decided till now?" Taehyung asked.

"I think they are most probably getting married after two months. But the date is not yet finalised." Y/n said.

"Oh that's okay. By the way you have your appointment at Dr.Park's tomorrow." Taehyung reminded his love who smiled warmly at his caring nature.

"Yes I do remember. But you don't have to come with me. I want to go alone Tae. Please? I also want to be independent. Please?" Y/n pleaded. She knew her boyfriend was very protective over her and letting her go alone would not be easy for him seeing her health condition.

"Okay fine. If you want to go alone then go but you will go by car and come by car. And yes if for a minute second you don't feel well then you should call me immedietly." Taehyung said.

"Done! I promise I will take care of myself. And after I come back you can visit me here. My mom is going out with her fiancee and unnie is going for a date so you can come and spend time with me here." Y/n said through the phone.

"Alright! Tomorrow I am going with Jungkook to karting. But I will be back soon so I will go to your home. Now go and sleep my baby." Taehyung said chuckling.

"Good night Tae. See you tomorrow." Saying that Y/n and Taehyung cut the call and both went to sleep since it was already past midnight.

♡︎⁂♡︎

"Taehyungie, I will be back by day after tomorrow. For today I have cooked your lunch but for tomorrow either you cook something or order something. And while going karting go safely. That route is very prone to accidents." Mrs.Kim said hugging her son before she leaves for Busan for work purpose.

"Okay mom! I will take care and you too go safely and come back!" Taehyung said kissing his mother's head softly.

"Yes yes. I will be back by evening day after tomorrow. And after I come back take me to Y/n's house. I need to congratulate her mother." Mrs.Kim said smiling with her dimple smile.

"Sure mom. Take care and byee!" Taehyung said as Mrs.Kim smiled and kissed his cheeks and then went away to leave for Busan.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑀𝑟𝑠.𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐻𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.