♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ♡︎

𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑙

𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑙. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑝. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

"How did my mom's and yours meeting went today?" Taehyung asked. Today his mother visited Y/n when he was practicing for the prom event. Mrs.Kim wanted to apologise to  the young female for whatever misunderstanding happened at the restaurant that day.

"It went really good. She kept apologising to me. I told her it was completely fine. Yes my condition worsened because she of that particular word but she had no idea that I could get my anxiety triggered with that word. Everythings good now." Saying that Y/n leaned towards Taehyung and pecked his tip of the nose softly.

"I am glad. You know Namjoon hyung got his dream job! But he would have to shift to New York for joining this job." Taehyung said sighing. He was very fond of his brother so staying away from him would be difficult for him as Seoul and New York are so far away.

"I should congratulate him. And yes you Tae! Don't be sad okay? He will be living his dream so we should be so happy. Yes he would have to stay away from you and your mom but atleast his dream came true isn'it?" Y/n said smiling.

"Right. I am really proud of him and I hope I can make him proud as well one day." Taehyung said showing his boxy smile.

"I am sure you are already making him proud my taeddy bear." Y/n said and suddenly pecked her boyfriend's lips making him froze for a moment. But then a smirking Taehyung immedietly woke up from Y/n's lap and started hovering over her with a blushing Y/n moving backward until her back touched the headboard of the bed.

"What are you doing Tae?" Y/n asked blushing.

"Me? I am not doing anything." Taehyung said smirking.

"But if you want I can do many things to you." Taehyung said smirking again.

"Like? What things?" Y/n asked her. Her cheeks with pink blush and her eyes with heart eyes.

"Like these!" Saying that Taehyung kissed her eyes, then her cheeks, then her forehead, after that her jaw, her nose, her earlobe and finally he pulled her towards himself and started kissing her passionately. Their lips fitted perfectly with each other. Taehyung sometimes biting her lips making Y/n release small moans. The make out session was turning too hot when Taehyung stopped and looked towards Y/n as if she was his entire world.