♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ♡︎

"Y/n, you sit here with Taehyung

"Y/n, you sit here with Taehyung. Meanwhile I am going to order." Jenna said to which Y/n nodded her head in a yes.

"By the way what happened to Jenna? She seems so lost today." Taehyung said.

"Even I feel that something might have happened. I will try to ask her if everything is alright." Y/n said.

"Yes she kind of seems off today. I hope everything is fine." Hoseok said taking a seat parallel to Taehyung and Y/n.

𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒.

"The orders will be served on our table." Jenna said looking towards Y/n who nodded her head softly.

"Y/n, take your medicine before you have the food. And from here I am going to drop you off." Taehyung said.

"Fine fine Mr.Kim. Don't get too whipped for me." Y/n said chuckling.

"I am more whipped than a whipped cream." Taehyung said proudly.

"Lol! I agree!" Hoseok said chuckling.

"By the way guys how is your new bandmate?" Y/n asked while the group of friends wait for their orders to arrive.

"He is very good. Like he has a very nice voice and on top of that he also plays the drums like a pro. And moreover since he is a junior so he always shows us so much respect." Hoseok said.

"Yes! We have just started now but I must say we all bonded pretty well." Taehyung said and continued.

"Hey Hoseok! Are you going to be late tomorrow as well? Like are you going to teach Jasmine noona dance tomorrow as well?" Taehyung asked to which Jenna and Y/n looked towards him.

"I don't know. She will inform me if I have to meet her up again." Hoseok said.

"Wait Jasmine unnie like the one who is auditioning for kpop auditions?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. She asked me to help her with some dance steps so I went to teach her today." Hoseok said smiling.

"So that's where you have been?" Jenna mumbled very slowly which no one really heard. But her change of expression from gloomy to relieved did not go unnoticed by her best friend.

♡︎⁂♡︎

"This truffle is so yum! Here take a bite!" Taehyung forwarded his spoon to feed his love who took it and closed her eyes in happiness feeling the tasty dessert.