♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ♡︎

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑁𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑛𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑌/𝑛.

"Taehyung!" Mrs.Cha came almost running. Her breath was very fast indicating she arrived at the hospital in a hurry.

"Aunty! Y/n. She got unconscious suddenly. We tried a lot to wake her up but couldn't. When the university doctor checked her, he asked us to take her to the hospital so we bought her here." Taehyung said. His monolid and double-lid pair of eyes brimming with tears.

"I have called Seulgi. She is also on her way. Did the doctor said something?" Mrs.Cha asked. Her face nervous, her eyes filled with tears.

"No, they are still checking her. I just hope she is fine." Taehyung said sobbing.

"Aunty, you please come and have a seat here. The doctor told us that it will take some time till they are done." Jenna said as she made the older woman sit on one of the benches.

"I will go and bring some water bottles for everyone." Hoseok said to which Taehyung just nodded his head.

♡︎⁂♡︎

𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠, 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛. 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑙𝑔𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟. 𝑀𝑟𝑠.𝐶ℎ𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑑.

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑛𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚.