♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ♡︎

"You got a girlfriend but you are telling me now??! I am hurt Tae!" Namjoon said dramatically

"Stop it hyung. I am really serious because there is something you need to know." Taehyung said making the elder stop his act.

"What is it tiger?" Namjoon asked getting serious all of a sudden.

"Hyung she has a genetic disease which makes her immune system very weak. For now the doctor gave her medicines. If she shows recovery then he will tell us what needs to be done further." Taehyung said releasing a soft sigh.

"Don't worry Tae! Take good care of her and spend time with her ok? She needs you in her difficult times. And I am sure she will get well very soon." Namjoon said ruffling the younger's hair softly in a loving way.

"Yes hyung. I am trying everything to make her happy and I visit her everyday as she is on her break from uni right now. I also make sure to take care of her." Taehyung said making Namjoon smile.

"That's like a good boy. Now now tell me did you told mom about her?" The older asked.

"No hyung. Not yet. I am just scared what if she doesn't like the idea of me dating? I mean I have never dated anyone before so I don't really know." Taehyung said rubbing the back of his neck smiling.

"I think mom won't have any problem! You need to tell her first then only you will know what she thinks. And I am with you so don't worry ok? Let her come back and then tell her about everything." Namjoon said earning a nod from his younger brother.

"Now go and change and let's order some food. I am feeling so lazy to cook something." Namjoon said stretching his body.

"As if you know how to cook hyung! Hahahaaa!" Saying that Taehyung went away running towards his room while his brother chased him for teasing the older.

♡︎⁂♡︎

"Unnie? When can I attend my university again?" Y/n whined to her sister.

"First of all you need to get well and when Dr.Park will tell that you are fit to go back to your university then only I and mom will allow you." Seulgi said as a matter of fact.

"Aish fine fine. I feel hungry. Can you make me some carbonara ramen please?" Y/n asked her unnie who nodded her head smiling and went away to make some ramen.

"I feel so bored. Tae must be studying now. I should not disturb him. Ahh let me call Jenna! Let's ask her what she's upto." Y/n said as she grabbed her phone to call her best friend.

𝐎𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥...

"Hey Y/n! How are you feeling? All well right?" Jenna spoke through the phone.