Chapter 19

Once the school was over Damien walked with me back home. We didn't say anything on our way back home it was quiet, the only thing I heard was the calming wind. "Here we are. See you tomorrow Elena" he said as he broke the silence between us. "See you Damien" I said while leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Elena what are you doing.." I heard someone asking from the back. I turned around to see my brothers standing there with their jaw dropped. "Look I can explain" I told them. "See I told you they were dating give me 20 bucks" Kai turned to Leo. Me and Damien were in shock. "So you knew?" I asked Kai. "Yeah isn't it obvious. You guys always flirt around each other" he said as a giggled. "Well I'm glad that is Damien not someone else" my brother Leo said as he gave Kai his 20 bucks. "Oh and we told mom" Leo said. "What!!" I yelled. "So it's true that you're dating" mom said as she walked out of the house, Leo and Kai  both turned around to face her. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier" I told them with apologizing tone. "No darling it's alright" my mom answered and I smiled back. "Well I will go alright!" Damien said from the back. "No you can sleepover here. Ask your father" my mom told Damien. "Oh really. I will tell him" he said with a smile looking at me.

We were eating the dinner our mom made for us when suddenly my phone rang, I picked it up.

Damien: my father gave me the permission to sleepover at your house
Me: oh really!! Then get your stuff and come here right now!!
Damien: wow you're excited
Me: um no I'm not just come
Damien: alright on my way

"Who was it?" Mom asked me. "Probably her boyfriend Damien" Kai said as he rolled his eyes. "Shut up Kai. You will probably stay single for the rest for your life" I said with a laugh. "Shut up" he said while reaching for my hair to pull it. "Take this!" Kai said as he pull my hair. "Oh you're dead!" I told him as I get up from my chair and run after him. "I gave birth to monkeys not kids" my mom sighed.

We were fighting for a long time like Tom and Jerry but we stopped as we heard the bell ring. "Oh your boyfriend it's probably here" Kai said mocking. "Im not done with you!" I ran after him as I said that. My mom opened the door. "Oh hey Damien!" My mom greeted him with a smile. "Hello! Where's El-" he stopped because he saw me fighting with my brother Kai. "Oh never mind" Damien said as he took his shoes off. "Alright Kai I'm going to steal Elena!" Damien said as he pulled me by my waist off of him and lifted me on his shoulder. "Kai wait and see what will happen" I said pointing my finger at him. "Elena! Let's go. I bought with me the games you love" Damien told while making his way to my bedroom upstairs.

We started playing my favorite video games. "If I lose I will kiss you" Damien said with a smirk. "Wont let that happen" I said while laughing. The game started and it was easy for me and I won. "You went easy on me didn't you" I said but he ignored and started the second round. It wasn't easy. I tried my best but still lost. "Well now I can give you a kiss" Damien said while leaning closer to my lips.

One hour later it was late. "Let's watch a movie" I suggested. "Alright I will pick go get some snacks" Damien told me. 'Sure be right back!" I said while walking out of the room. I walked downstairs it was dark and no one was there. On my way to the kitchen I kept on hearing footsteps and they kept on getting closer. I tried turning around but I felt a gun pointing to my head. "I promised I will come back" I heard a familiar voice. It was Owen. "Last words?" My heart started beating so fast. "Don't think of screaming" he said with a quiet voice. Then suddenly the front door slammed open. "Put your hands up!" I heard a really familiar voice but I couldn't remember from where I heard it. Owen grabbed me from my neck and pointed the gun to my head again. I heard my brother's come out of their room and my mom with Damien running downstairs. "What's happ-" my brothers stopped talking and my mom started crying. "Felix?!" Owen said with confused tone. I opened my eyes and saw my father standing right in front of me. "D-dad" I struggled to say that. "Stay quiet! Felix don't come closer before I shoot your daughter" Owen told my dad and my dad gave me the sweetest look that made me calm down. "Stay away from her!" Damien yelled at Owen as he smashed the vase by Owen's head. Owen fell down to the ground and I stayed where I was looking at my dad. Damien ran to me and hugged me tight. "Are you okey" Damien said cupping my face in his hands but I looked at my dad walk by to arrest Owen. " you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law" my father said while putting cuffs on his hands. We were all in shock. My mom was crying and my brothers just froze there.

One hour later. Damien went back to my room while we sat in the living. "Alright there was something important we have to tell you kids" our father told us with a important tone. "My death wasn't real. It was all planned to catch that jerk and your mother was acting that she was date him so we could catch him but everytime we wanted to catch him we needed evidence and now was the perfect timing for that"

after hearing the truth my heart dropped but I was glad everything was okey and we will live like a family again....