Chapter 12

In the morning I got up and got ready for school. I headed downstairs to see Damien sitting on the stool all ready. "Damien what are you doing here?" I asked, he turned around and looked at me up and down. "I have to pick you up" he said with a smirk on his face. "Elena, Damien the bus is already outside go ahead". I started walking towards the front door then suddenly Damien came and held my hand gently walking me outside. We entered the bus still holding hands, Olga was looking at me like she's planning to kill me, Della was doing the same and Oliver looked annoyed while my friend Violet came running like a child with excitement. "Omg guys are you in a relationship !!" She said with a smile, I immediately turned red and looked at the window but Damien took my chin gently and pulled it towards him. "Are we?" Damien said while looking deep into my eyes, I couldn't speak I swallowed my tongue the butterflies in my stomach were crazy my heart wanted to jump out, my legs went numb. I immediately pulled away hiding my face, it was really red. "Oh my god..." Violet said with her mouth open. "Damien!! Baby" I heard Olga is coming over, I felt something on my shoulder I looked at it, it was Damiens head he opened his eyes and winked at me and closed them again. "Ba-" Olga stood there looking at both of us. "Elena wait and see what I will do with you" Olga said walking away but I couldn't care less.

Once we entered the class I sat next to Violet and Damien was in front of us. We had chemicals on our table gloves and glasses. I wore them and started with the project. While I was on it I burned my hand really hard. "Ouch". Damien was the first one to check on me. "Elena!! Are you okey what happened" he said with a worried tone. "I'm fine I just burnt my hand a little" I told him. "Elena! Go to the bathroom and be careful" the teacher said, I got up and stepped out of the classroom then I heard Damien apologizing to the teacher and running after me. "Elena!!" He yelled and I stopped turning around to face him. He came quickly leaning on the wall pushing me in front of him, I forgot all the pain looking at him. He searched all over my body if anything else happened. "Elena let me take you to the nurse" he took my hand gently leading me to the nurse.

When she was done i had bandages on my hand, Damien once again came searched all over my body to check if I'm okey. "Damien I'm okey" I told him and he stopped. Violet came over. "You guys fit together so good" she said with a smirk on her face like she knows whats shes doing. "Violet stop!" I told her while laughing and Damien just looked at me like I'm his first love. "Elena come one there's something I want to tell you" Violet said taking my hand. Once we were in a dead classroom. "Elena theres a guy I like!" Violet said and my curiosity went up one million percent. "Is a guy named Jacob I think he's in the same class as your brother" she said at that moment i wished the ground would swallow me. "Why do you like him" I asked her. "He's handsome, whenever he laughs he looked stunning, he jokes around his friend..." after 5 minutes she gave me a whole history class about her crush. "You should be sure of these feelings you have" I said taking her hand and getting out of the classroom while Oliver was leaning at the frame of the door waiting for someone. "Waiting for someone?" I asked. "Yup, for you" he said with a smirk on his face and confident tone. "You wont mind if i walk yo-" Oliver couldn't continue his sentence as we heard Damiens voice. "No dude she's not available, shes coming with me" Damien said while walking up to us, they both knew if they get in trouble they are expelled. "Then..." Oliver said taking deep breaths. "See you Elena!" Oliver said his goodbyes and left.

After class Damien came and he slid his hand into mine and held it gently. I looked over at him but he wouldn't mind. "Let's go Elena I will walk you home." Damien said with a smile and I smiled back, today Damien was acting very flirty? Or maybe just nice..
All the acting he's doing making me fall for him more.

On our way back Damien wouldn't let go of my hand. "Damien is there something wrong, your acting different today" I told him, he stopped walking and turned towards me. "Yes Elena there is" he told me with a serious tone. "No I'm okey I just wanted something different, something new" he said while walking. Once we reached my house I said my goodbye's and got inside the house...

Damien's pov:
Once she entered the house, I was rethinking everything I said. I wish I have never said that, I wish I have told her my feelings. I regret every choice I made.
Once I entered my house my father was in the living room watching news. "Hey dad!" I said. "Hey son, how's it going with Elena?" My dad asked I was confused how does he know that I was with her. "What how did you know if I was with her" I said. "I know every time you come home smiling and almost colored as a tomato I know that you were with her" my dad said, that was impressive. "Yeah I was, and it was the best" I said with a smile thinking about her. "You like her that much son?" My father said. "Yeah dad I love her not just like her" I said. "She is a good girl, good for you son" my father said with a smirk on his face. "Food is on the table go eat" he said then. "Thank you dad" I said heading to the kitchen.

Once I was done eating I headed to my room I bathed, got ready for bed tucked myself in and heard my phone ring, I got up to pick it up it was Elena who's calling.

Elena: hey Damien, are you going to sleep?
Me: yup
Elena: I can't fall asleep and no one to talk to
Me: yeah I see that, are you coming to school tomorrow?
Elena: yup
Me: great I will be able to see you again
Elena: yeah your funny..

One hour later:
We talked for one hour and she hung up because she started to get tired so did I. I put my phone into the charger and went to sleep..