Chapter 16

The moment I opened my eyes in the morning I see Kai and Leo looking at me. "Oh my god! What are you doing!!" I yelled at both of them as I get up. "See I told you she will look like a ghost in the morning! Pass the 20 dollars" Leo said to Kai. "Okey fine." Kai answered. "Mom!!" I yelled. "Your children are crazy" I said as I walk past them pushing them aside. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said as I close the door of my room.

When I was ready I made my way to the kitchen. The smell was incredible. "Mom did you make pancakes??" I said as I sit on the stool. "Yes, Kids!! Come eat your breakfast" mom called for my brothers as she set the plates on the counter. "Ooo pancakes? Yes!" Leo said as he walked down the stairs. "Kids we should go on a road trip?" Mom said looking at us. "Yess we didn't go on trips for a long time" Kai said with a bright smile. "Sure I would love to" Leo said. "Alright but where are we gonna go?" I asked my mom. "Oh, to the beach?" My mom answered. "Oh yess! I want to go there!" Leo said as he run around Kai.

Once I was done eating my pancakes. "I'm gonna go get ready!" I said as I got up from the stool and ran upstairs. I got my backpack, took with me to the trip: charger, my phone, headphones, hair tie and hair clip, sunglasses, snacks, shirt and water bottle as my personal stuff. "Elena!! Come pack our main bag, put there your clothes and your brother's clothes" mom yelled. "Okey!!" I answered. I got up walked out of my room and went to my brothers room. "Give me your clothes that you will use there" I said to my brothers, they turned to me. "Take it is on the bed" Kai answered me. "Thanks" I said right after when I walked up to the bed and took their stuff.

Once I got the luggage I put there my brothers clothes: shorts, flip flops, sandals, shirt with pants and sneakers. Then I went to my room to take my stuff and put them in the luggage : swimming suit, flip flops, sneakers, and my shirt with jeans. "Now I have to get other stuff" I said as I sighed.

Once I got everything I put them in the luggage : dry bag, two coolers, beach towel, towel, first aid kit, bug spray and sunscreen in case. "Mom did you put your stuff?" I yelled. "Yes dear! I'm just getting ready now" my mom answered. "Alright" I said as I close the luggage . "Heyy! Are you ready" Leo said while he opened his door room widely. "No I got the bags ready tho" I said instantly when I look up at him. "Go get ready I will put the luggage in the car" Leo said as he grab the luggage . "Alright thank you" I said as I walk away to my room.

When I got ready I made my way to the car with my bag and sat in the back of the car. "Are you kids ready?" Mom said while looking at us from her mirror. "Yess! Let's go!" Kai said with excitement. I pull the snacks out of my bag and my headphones, the moment I open my chips I see both of my brothers looking at me with an open hand. "What?" I asked. "Give me a piece" Leo said. "Me too" Kai told me. "You should have brought your own, no" I answered both of them it's annoyed tone, I grabbed a piece from the bag of chips and put it in my mouth, when I wanted to grab another piece Kai snatched the bag of chips and started eating it with Leo like hungry cows. "Hey! That's mine!!" I yelled at them. "Not anymore!" Leo said as he laughed with Kai. "Mom!!" I yelled. "Kids! Stop fighting before I turn the car around and we cancel this trip" the car went silent after these words came out of my moms mouth.

We were in the middle of the trip, I pulled my headphones out of my backpack plugged it in my phone and started listening to music.

Once we arrived I took my backpack and got out of the car while my brothers are trying to take the luggage . "Get it out the way you placed it!" Mom yelled at them. "Is stuck!" Kai yelled at Leo. "Is not just try to pull it harder" Leo yelled back. The trip wasn't going well. "Elena! Come help us instead of standing there being useless" Kai called for me. "Alright I'm coming" I said while I walk up to them.

After couple of minutes we were able to take the luggage out. "Thanks god" mom said as she sighed a relief. "Let's go before all the places at the beach are gone" Kai said while carrying the luggage .

After walked for couple of minutes I noticed a place to sit there. "Hey look over there!" I said while pointing my finger at the place. "That's a great place let's go" my mom said as she walk over to that place and we walk after her.

Once we reached the place we placed our stuff, I open our luggage grabbed the beach towel and our clothes with sandals and flip flops. "There go change" I said to my brothers, they took their clothes and went to the bathroom, I took my swimsuit then went to the bathroom.

When I got changed I walked out the same time when my brothers were done. We started walking towards our mom but I noticed something from little far away. "Wait guys" I said as I pulled my brother back. "Is that Owen?" I said and they immediately looked at him. "Yeah thats him, who's that with him" Leo asked. "Are they kissing?" Kai said. "I think so" I answered. "Mom shouldn't see this lets go!" I said as i pull their wrists. We ran to our mom and sat next to her. "We're back!" Kai said. "What's wrong with you guys go swim" mom said with confused expression, we looked at each other. "Oh.. we will if you come with us" Leo said with a smile. "I don't r-" mom couldn't continue her sentence as Kai pull her to the water. "I didn't have my swimming suit on Kai!" Mom yelled at him but laughed at the end. "See is fun let's go!" Leo said as he run with Kai and mom in the water, I didn't say anything but smiled and ran in the water with them.

It was getting late. "Kids is getting late, let's go!" mom said with a bright smile and we smiled back, I packed out stuff back to the luggage then put my jeans and shirt on. "I'm ready!" Leo said. "Me too let's go" Kai said as he picked the luggage up. We made our way to our car, placed our stuff and got inside.

In the middle of the road  on our way back home, I had another chips in my backpack. I pulled it out opened it quietly then started eating it. "Are you eating another chips" Leo said while turning around but I hit his head. "Yes and I wont let you take it away from me" I told him, good thing Kai was sleeping so the chips was all to myself. "Fine" Leo said.

We reached back home tired and exhausted. Kai grabbed our luggage and went inside, I took my backpack and made my way to my room...