Chapter 9

In the morning I woke up feeling sick I couldn't even stand up or do anything. "Mom!!" I called for my mother. Five minutes later she came in "whats wrong dear" she asked. "Mom Im feeling sick I can't go to school" I told her. "Let me check your body temperature, if you're okey you are going to school" she got the thermometer. Once shes done. "You have 38.5, your staying home, let me make you a hot tea" she told me stepping out of my room and I fell asleep again.

It's 10:00 I just woke up from my long nap, I was still feeling sick the tea my mom made me was already cold, I had chills and shivering. "Elena are you awake?" My mom asked stepping into my room. "Yes mom, I'm sorry I couldn't drink your tea" I apologized. "Is okey darling I will get you medicine and tea" she said with a kind smile on her face, she's very nice today I love it. When she left my room I got a phone call from Damien. "Hey Dami-" Damien interrupted. "Elena! Are you okey why didn't you come" he asked with a worried voice. "Im okey I'm just sick" I told him. "I will come over when the school is over" he told me. "No is okey do-" I couldn't finish my sentence again. "Im coming over and thats it" he hung up after saying that. My mom came in. "I got you a tea enjoy" she placed the cup on the table next to my bed. "Drink it slowly is hot" my mom told me leaving the room. I slowly sat on the bed took the cup and started drinking it. Next thirty minutes my mom came in again and told me someone came to visit I thought Damien came to visit me but on my surprise Oliver was the one who came. "Hey Elena I heard Damien talked to you, you were sick so I came by, I bought you some of your favorite chocolate" Oliver told me smiling a bright smile. "Thank you Oliver I appreciate it" the moment I said it the door opened and Damien walked in looking at Oliver up and down. "What are you doing here?" Damien asked Oliver. "I came to visit her, she is sick" Oliver said to Damien, Damien gave an annoying look to Oliver but Oliver ignored it and turned to face me. "Should I buy you something else? Maybe.." Oliver asked me with a worried expression on his face. "Oliver go home I can go buy her anything she asks for" Damien said. Oliver looked at Damien with annoyed expression it looked like they wee about to fight. "Guys stop, if you wanna fight here go outside" both of them turned to me like they have seen a ghost. Damien pushed Oliver aside and put hit cold hand on my hand it gave me chills all over my body. "Your burning Elena" Damien said. "Let me get you some tea" Oliver said stepping out of the room while Damien is sitting on the side of the bed with his hand on mine, I swear I felt like in heaven. I couldn't look at Damien blue eyes I was hiding my face under the blanket. I heard my door open I looked over who it was, it was my brother Kai that just came back from school. "Elena care to explain why is there a boy visiting you?" Kai shot me an angry look. "Oh hello! Kai right?" Damien said to Kai. "Oh is you Damien" Kai looked relieved. "Who's the other guy Elena? Is fine with Damien since we already know him but the other guy needs to leave!" Kai told me. "And don't you dare close the door" kai said leaving my room. Couple of minutes later Oliver walked in with a tea. "Thank you Oliver but I think you need to leave my brother don't really want you here" I said to Oliver, I didn't see any expressions on his face so I guessed he was fine with it. "Yeah I need to leave anyways, see you when you get better" Oliver said waving at me leaving my room, Damien didn't even wanted to look at him he kept his eyes on me all the time. "You can sleep if you want I will be here Elena" Damien told me. "Thank you again".

Damiens pov:
Five minutes later she was in deep sleep. I could look at her all day she look gorgeous when when she's sleeping, I should maybe text my dad to tell him I wont be home. I thought to myself. I took my phone and texted my dad I was sure he wont mind. She was still burning at this moment, I got up and got a wet cold towel to put it on her forehead. I laid my head on the bed while sitting on the floor looking at her. I wish this could last forever. I put my hand on her soft hand while looking around her room. Her room is really comfortable with the sun light coming through the window, it's perfect. Couple of minutes later I felt really tired I didn't want to fall asleep but unfortunately I did.

Brother Kai pov:
When I left Elena's room I knew I can trust Damien he's a nice guy but the other guy seemed off he was acting weird when he was in the kitchen making Elena tea, it looked like he was searching for something in hurry but he stopped when he noticed me. I need to know what he was up to, was he trying to hurt Elena? Me and Leo are rarely around since we go to different schools the only person that is left is Damien, I'm sure he will protect Elena I can trust him. When I got in Elenas room Elena was in a deep sleep and Damien had his hand on hers asleep as well. Does he love Elena? As a brother I had to do something but I didn't I know Damien is a good guy so I just left quietly it was also late looks like he was here all day..